• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CALENDAR!

judy

i just came home from work for lunch and the mail carrier had been here--there was a BIG envelope with no return address. i love a mystery. i opened it and there was the Rudester in that memorable pensive pose. :D what a nice greeting.

thanks so much

Yippee :*nana: I got mine today too!! All the photos are wonderful, I love it. :lotsaluv: It's great to have a calendar with all the precious Cavs that i feel like i know personally. It's not like any other calendar i have ever had.
:thnku: you so much Ashley and everyone who made it possible. And i couldn't think of a better place for the proceeds to go. Hope this helps you out a lot Karlin!

YEA!! They are arriving!!!

I didn't think about the return addresses... :sl*p:

I feel a little stupid about that...sorry.

i got mine last night and i brought it to work today and everyone thought it was really nice. great job!i can't wait for the new year to start using it!

:jmp2: I GOT MINE TODAY AS WELL!!! :jmp2:

I'm so proud to have this wonderful calendar and just want to thank Ashley and everyone else who worked on this. I REALLY appreciate all the hard work that went into making and sending out the calendars!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :thnku:

I am definitely going home at lunch to check the mail. I can't take the suspense. :?

Ashley, did you put return address on the packages? I just hope that all is not lost if for some reason they can't deliver it to me. :(

I can't wait to get mine! :D I hope it comes soon, this is like waiting for christmas :p

Sunna said:
I can't wait to get mine! :D I hope it comes soon, this is like waiting for christmas :p

Sunna, I'm dying to see what you think when you open the calendar to the first page.

It is such a stunning, fitting and beautiful start!!!

Sunna said:

Haha, yeah!
Now I'm waiting for cristmas ( 18 days)
TO COME HOME! (20 days)
And my lovely calendar (?? days)

:D

:rah: :mexwav: :jmp2::rah: :jmp2: :mexwav: :rah: :mexwav: :lotsaluv::mexwav: :rah: :mexwav: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :mexwav: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :rah:b*n*n* :jmp2:b*n*n* :rah: :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :rah: :lotsaluv: :rah: :lotsaluv: :mexwav::rah:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lindsay! you're a hoot (and a fruitcake! :lol: )

:flwr: :hug:

Claire, you are going to be thrilled! I am going to hang it with Rudee's pic showing until January comes. :flwr: *ng*l

I am so happy they go there!!

:jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2:

As thrilled as I am for everyone to get their calendar...I can't wait for Claire to see Rudee

I got mine today also, thank you so much... I am SO very thrilled with it...
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

Jen,

They have arrived here yet - they should get here any day now so I will get them sent out as soon as they arrive.
:D

The calendar sounds really great. I'm so sad I didn't get in on this project in time :(

I'm going to start taking snaps now for the 2008 version ;)

Back