PDA

View Full Version : Hi @all :-)

Jessi
5th December 2006, 10:20 PM
Hi @ all,

I just found your forum and after i read a short time, i decided to register :D
My name is Jessi, I┬┤m 24yrs old and I live in Germany - near North Sea.

I still haven┬┤t got a CKCS, but I think I┬┤m one of Germany┬┤s greatest Cavalierfans :lol:
First I have to finish studying, because Im too unsure, what will follow...
Till then I spend time with my boyfriends dog Lili, a Parson Russell Terrier.

Me and 2 friends, who are already CKCS owners, have got an own Cavalierforum (but in German of course *g*) - maybe its a little fun for you, to visit our calendar, I created with another Mod of our board.
I dont know if these calendars are also known in other countrys. They┬┤re called Adventskalender in German and every day a door can be opened till christmas. - So if you want to, I will daily update the calender for you too. All dogs are owned by our members :)

Maybe some of you are interested in it, so you can find it here:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9804/kalenderia3.jpg (http://www.cavalierliebhaber.de/wbb2/advent/kalender7.html)

I┬┤m glad to be here :)

Karlin
6th December 2006, 01:05 AM
Welcome! icon_welcome

Just love the advent calendar, what a clever idea. I know we will all enjoy visiting it and seeing your board members' cavalier pics. :)

Cathy T
6th December 2006, 03:04 AM
Welcome Jessi. Love the calendar..what a neat idea.

molly
7th December 2006, 02:16 AM
Hi and Welcome!

Coco's mom
7th December 2006, 06:59 AM
Hello Jessi,
Welcome to the board! :flwr:

ppotterfield
7th December 2006, 02:13 PM
I love your Advent Calendar!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I would love to try to do something like that for my family for next year. Hopefully I can remember the idea between now and then. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Joanne M
20th December 2006, 08:36 PM
That is a wonderful calendar, thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your friends.

Denni
21st December 2006, 12:45 AM
Hi Jessi, Welcome and Happy Holidays to you!

george108
21st December 2006, 01:44 AM
Hello and welcome. Great calendar!