• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I saw Riley kissing Santa Claus

LauraD

Well, we went for the demure picture with Santa and Riley had other ideas. So i decided to send the progression during the photo shoot. He's such a character, but that's my boy! :sl*p: :lol:

Img0285.jpg
[/img]
Img0284.jpg
Img0288.jpg
[/img]

Well this is definitely a first for me! Usually one would take their kids to santa, not their dogs :lol:

:lol: :lol: What wonderful photos!!!!

I especially love the last one; it's the way Riley is "eyeballing" Santa.....looks like he's saying "you just better bring me a great present Santa Claus!!!!" :rotfl: :rotfl:

:flwr: :flwr:

hahahahaha those photos are wonderful, the end picture he knows somethings suss about Santa...who is behind that beard....

OMG!!!! THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! How flipping cute is that!! You should get each one of those blown up and framed in that exact succession!!! HOW CUUUTTEEE!!!! :lotsaluv:

Those are great pictures! Santa looks like he's going cross-eyed while Riley is kissing his nose--so cute!! :lol:

:lol: Laura, I'm so glad you posted Riley's kissy pictures with Santa. He is soooo cute! They really made me smile. And I can see that Riley had much easier access to Santa's face (being older) compared to little Coco! Next year it'll be much easier for Coco to attack Santa's face. :rotfl:

Back