• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey's many faces

Donald Duck

315405772_d1682d2940.jpg

315385578_88f15bc7cd.jpg

315385572_c69987a375.jpg

315405777_ce7f7f072c.jpg

314688315_ee5204d231.jpg

315385575_3af699e97d.jpg

I am obsessed with his cuteness!

brilliant - Huey is without a doubt the most mischievous looking cav I've ever seen. In just about every picture you publish he has that "caught in the act" look

There is just something about Huey...he is a standout! He just looks so busy and put out because you are taking his pic! :lol:

Huey, we know you are a lovebug! Those faces don't fool us! :flwr:

Huey's pictures allways make me laugh! He allways seems to have a "bad hair day" and looking like "i'm not guilty" icon_whistling

I love finding pictures of Huey on here - every one makes me laugh he looks so cute! And you do a great job taking the pictures - each one is just perfect! :snap:

We thank you for all of the wonderful compliments, Huey does have an amazing way of simultaneously looking like he's very important, extremely put out by the fact that I'm taking his picture AND guilty of something... But, I assure you he is the most happy, carefree, loving and affectionate boy, he charms the pants off everyone he meets, our vet keeps a picture of him on the desk in the front office and our dog walker has his picture on her phone (instead of her own dog!)

Huey is now 22 weeks old (just over 6 monthes). He's gotten a lot bigger recently, weighs almost 8 pounds.

Did I mention how smart he is? Last night he even helped me with a research paper (I'm in graduate school!)
315385562_d7f1be1a0c.jpg

315385566_523bd6a5d1.jpg

I just love the tri color, even though I love the Blenheim too and my little Maddy is a Blenheim.
Pam

I love his bed head picture!! Rough night Huey? icon_whistling You naughty little ladies man!
Tooo cute!

He just looks like he has no problems looking at you, guilty or not...he is such a cutie. :D

Dammit... I laughed at everyone of those pictures, starting with the avatar (again!). He's special, for sure.

KC

That pup looks like a little devil, but evidently not.

Ah well. Looks can be deceiving!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back