• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Foster Puppy in Hand-me-downs

JaneB

Thought you might want a peek at our little fashion baby. She was so patient while we photographed her over and over again. I don't think this girl is going anywhere except deeper into our hearts. :flwr: This is a little sweater Fauna wore when she came home on the plane with me. I thought it was too cute on her, now it really works for Abby (aka Flabby). ;)

JaneB

abbeywithcoat.jpg

Abbeywithcoat2.jpg

What a cutie! She is going to give Libby a run for her money for the Jackie O look a like award! She just needs those pearls.

What an adorable picture. So....you think she's not going anywhere...except your heart??!! ;)

Every picture I see of her I love her more!! What a precious little freckle; a perfect kissing spot!! :l*v: Have you told the rescue that she may be a lifer?

Don't think she would be going anywhere if she was in my house either.

Now that pic should of been entered in the 'Best Dressed Theme'

Look out Libby like Molly said you have some tough competition now, I think her and Libby could be in the movies. :D :D :D :D

wow, what a perfect match of her coloring!! beautiful!
Fauna must have some wardrobe . :)

From the title of your post I thought she would be wearing a burlap sack! :lol:

She is precious! What a diva! :flwr:

Hi Maxxs_mummy :)

Gabbrielle will turn three years old next week :)

'Jabba' is one of MY 'foster failures' lol

She was rescued from a council pound on 'death row' as nobody wanted her. She was terribly emaciated and very ill when I took her on. She had been seized from a dog fighting mill and was covered in cuts and bruises and of course, serious infected bite wounds.

It seems its quite fashionable for dog fighters to purchase small fluffy dogs to 'get the fighting dogs warmed up' before fights.

She is a precious girl, and has more love then any other Cavalier I have owned. A serious smoocher!

Kyla
Australian Cav Rescue

Oh the little Tricolor is so cute!

She really sits like a diva - especially on the second photo!
So cute!!

Back