• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you BarbMazz!

My Wesley

For my Secret Santa gift!

Barb got little Wesley a green Puppia harness with matching lead! It's exactly what I wanted and needed! And you're right! That color is just stunning for him! You are amazing!

Wishing you and your family & fur kids a happy holiday! :thnku:

My Wesley said:
For my Secret Santa gift!

Barb got little Wesley a green Puppia harness with matching lead! It's exactly what I wanted and needed! And you're right! That color is just stunning for him! You are amazing!

Wishing you and your family & fur kids a happy holiday! :thnku:

cl*p :D Oh, good! I'm so pleased that you like it!!! I know it will take awhile for Wesley to grow into it, but I think he'll look very snazzy in it!

Very cute!!

I can't wait for my secret santa to get my gift!! Hopefully they like it! :)

I want to see pictures!

And I thought we were waiting to open gifts?

Not anymore I guess?? :lol:

*Pauline* said:
I adore Wesley's coat, where did you get that? :flwr:

I got it from a puppy boutique at my local mall. And I think it was $24 originally and it was 30% off, so it came to $15.60! It is SUPER cute! Thanks!

arasara said:
Very cute!!

I can't wait for my secret santa to get my gift!! Hopefully they like it! :)

I want to see pictures!

And I thought we were waiting to open gifts?

Not anymore I guess?? :lol:

I would've had I known what it was. But I have several things coming to me via mail and I didn't recognize the return address. So opened the box and Barb had it in a nice bag in there. Which I again for some reason thought that a store was being SUPER! LOL! And there was the gift! But I actually kept it wrapped in the bag and it's going under the tree for my little man. :) Plus it's a Medium for when he's bigger. :) YAY!

My Wesley said:
*Pauline* said:

I got it from a puppy boutique at my local mall. And I think it was $24 originally and it was 30% off, so it came to $15.60! It is SUPER cute! Thanks!

i love the style of it, it looks comfortable and warm, a good fit. Can you tell what brand it is? i'd like to try to find one.

truthfully I don't know if I'll be able to wait to open mine either! icon_whistling icon_whistling

Does it count if you rip into it and then just "dont say anything" until the day?! :D :D

I am sure wesley will look wonderful in his new puppia. They are awesome, arent they!

judy said:
My Wesley said:
*Pauline* said:

i love the style of it, it looks comfortable and warm, a good fit. Can you tell what brand it is? i'd like to try to find one.

The tag says Millie. I've tried to find it on the internet and can't. Let me know if you find anything anywhere.

I'm so glad the Secret Santa gifts have started to arrive! Everyone keep us posted!

I finished my shopping yesterday and I am hitting the post office tomorrow! :flwr:

my secret santa should be getting theirs VERY SOON.. icon_whistling icon_whistling

OK no more hints! :lol:

arasara said:
my secret santa should be getting theirs VERY SOON.. icon_whistling icon_whistling

OK no more hints! :lol:

:jump: :fool: :rah: :mexwav: :jmp2: :jmp: cl*p :thnx: :w**h**:

.....gee I wonder who your Secret Santa is anyway???!!!

this is so much fun! I posted mine yesterday, can hardly wait to hear if they like my selections - it was so hard to narrow it down and not spend too much, as my recipient has more than one Cav!! hint, hint.....! :yikes

Back