• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help ordering a puppia harness

Shay

I am getting ready to order Lily a Puppia Harness. What size do you think she needs? She is a little over 4 mos old an weighed 10 pounds at the Vets yesterday. Do you recommend any particular site where I will get it quickly? Also, do most of you leave them on all the time or just when you take them out? Thanks :)

Colby outgrew his small at about 10 lbs , so I would get her a Medium ;)
I just put his on when we are going in the car ( in his carseat) or whenever he needs a leash .

Thanks Linda :flwr:

I think the medium will fit her now, with a little room at the neck, but not enough for her head to slip out. I just got Tucker a Medium. I thought it would be big and it isn't. He weighs 13 pounds, and his head isn't real big. The neck does not stretch, and the belly/chest is adjustable. I love his harness. He wears it when we're going out for a walk or a drive in the car. I got the matching lead and I like that too. I ordered from Tia Bella's. The harness looks exactly as it appears in the pictures. Tucker looks very cute in his, it looks like he's wearing a little vest. I got him the solid red, it's sporty looking, Christmasy too :)

From time to time we see Tucker's brother/littermate as he lives in the same city. He weighs around 11.5 pounds. I thought he'd wear the small. I ordered him one for a Christmas present, now I'm not sure if it fits him, how long he'll be able to wear it. I rather give them some room for growth.

Thanks Linda......A medium it shall be. I am logging into your site now.

Thanks everyone for your help. I will order her a medium.

Joanne.....I think I will get the matching lead, she has to be matchy poo-poo! :lol:

Shay said:
Thanks Linda......A medium it shall be. I am logging into your site now.

Oh Sweetie

It is not my site, I could only wish. :xfngr:
It belongs to Roxanne who also owns a cavalier named Colby along with many many other gorgeous furry babies. :w**h**:

I love the Green and Orange for Bleinhams. :D :D :D

I would love to have a Brown Houndstooth for both of them but unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment.
;) ;) ;) ;)

Lily is such a doll she looks so comfy in your bed.
They sure know where they belong. ;) ;) ;)

Is Darby very small, Linda? I have had to get Amber a medium and really it is too big for her- she keeps messing around and getting one paw stuck in the front! But it was becoming a struggle to get the small off again. Putting it on was fine, but taking it off was harder than it should have been. Annoying since there was so much room left in the thing!

Holly fits the medium nicely- it goes on and off pretty easily, so at least even if or when Amber needs a large, Holly will have extra harnesses! :D

Lisa_T said:
Is Darby very small, Linda? I have had to get Amber a medium and really it is too big for her- she keeps messing around and getting one paw stuck in the front! But it was becoming a struggle to get the small off again. Putting it on was fine, but taking it off was harder than it should have been. Annoying since there was so much room left in the thing!

Holly fits the medium nicely- it goes on and off pretty easily, so at least even if or when Amber needs a large, Holly will have extra harnesses! :D

Lisa

Darby is long and thin, I actually just increased his food a little bit as he is always hungry he has gained 1/2 lb over the past couple of weeks.

I don't think he will get very big, Did you get Amber a patterned one as those ones seem to be made a little smaller. I know Darby's small was the same problem you are having with Amber I could get it on his head but getting it off was a hassle it was extended all the way so he is now wearing Dudley's Camo and it seems to be a bit smaller than the solid colours.

How much does Amber and Holly weigh.????

Dudley is 17.2 lbs at almost 3 years old Jan 12th he needs to lose 2 lbs
as he is not very tall and I can see that extra weight is slowing him down a bit. Hopefully by the spring he will have dropped a few lbs.

Dudley is 14.2 lbs at almost 8 1/2 months old. I think he will sit around the 16 lbs.

I want to order a medium camo for Quincy. He weighs 11 lbs., and has about outgrown the small. Has anyone seen a matching lease? I just emailed Roxanne to see if she has one.

I ordered the harness, but in looking at the picture, I don't see where the hook is for the leash. Obviously it has one, but where? Is is where the Puppia tag is on the back?

it's on the back.... There is one there I swear.. . After you put it around the neck there's something you have to put the "waist" strap through and that has the loop on it.. it's a nice loop. :p

The Puppia tag is worn on the front of the chest, it clips together on top of their back and you will see a round metal ring this is where you clip your leash.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Back