View Full Version : Christmas through the years

Cathy T
7th December 2006, 05:22 PM
2002 Jake
This year
Crud, it's that time again isn't it?
You do realize this will cost you?!
What, we have to do this again next year too?!
Okay this is as good as it's going to get

7th December 2006, 06:15 PM
Cathy - I was just telling myself that I was going to try to get a "Jake and Shelby" Christmas pic this year with Candle and Ally. I just love your 2004 picture. Your two are so adorable...and so patient!! :l*v:

7th December 2006, 06:34 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the light bulb head band!!! :lol: I think they would put coal in your stocking if the could! ;) :flwr:

8th December 2006, 05:58 AM
:lol: the 2005 is so funny!! I can't believe they have their heads tilted in the same direction!!!!! :lol:

Coco's mom
8th December 2006, 06:13 AM
These pictures are so fun! I don't know how you get your pups to pose like that! They really are patient!
Great pictures and very well dressed pups! :thmbsup:
Jake and Shelby are so cute.

8th December 2006, 02:34 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm Cathy

Looks like somebody was very very spoiled in 2003

I really enjoyed looking at them throughout the years, they always look so delicious. :D :D :D :D

8th December 2006, 03:59 PM
HAHA!!! They're expressions are hysterical! Full of absolute disgust for the process!! They are so beautiful, no matter or not if they hate what they have on their heads :D

9th December 2006, 09:52 AM
Hahahahaha... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The 2003 pictre cracked my up! :lol: The looks in their faces... Jheez... :rotfl:

Cathy Moon
9th December 2006, 04:33 PM
They're sooooo cute! :lol:

10th December 2006, 05:41 AM
Oh Cathy, the patience and disgust with which Jake and Shelby display is priceless!! :rotfl: I think each picture is precious and adorable, even though they probably dread the holiday season. But you know they love you Cathy no matter how humiliated they are! :lol:
Jake and Shelby we love your pictures, please let Mom continue to do this to you every year so the rest of us can smile. :D

10th December 2006, 11:18 AM
Oh ! wonderful ! Jake with your red bow and Shelby..... waouh ! what a nice pearls collar !