• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas through the years

Cathy T

2002 Jake
2.jpg

HPIM0326-1.jpg

HPIM0758-1.jpg

HPIM1153.jpg

This year
Crud, it's that time again isn't it?
HPIM1835.jpg

You do realize this will cost you?!
HPIM1848.jpg

What, we have to do this again next year too?!
HPIM1850.jpg

Okay this is as good as it's going to get
theone_edited.jpg

Cathy - I was just telling myself that I was going to try to get a "Jake and Shelby" Christmas pic this year with Candle and Ally. I just love your 2004 picture. Your two are so adorable...and so patient!! :l*v:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the light bulb head band!!! :lol: I think they would put coal in your stocking if the could! ;) :flwr:

:lol: the 2005 is so funny!! I can't believe they have their heads tilted in the same direction!!!!! :lol:

These pictures are so fun! I don't know how you get your pups to pose like that! They really are patient!
Great pictures and very well dressed pups! (y)
Jake and Shelby are so cute.

Hmmmmmmmmm Cathy

Looks like somebody was very very spoiled in 2003

I really enjoyed looking at them throughout the years, they always look so delicious. :D :D :D :D

HAHA!!! They're expressions are hysterical! Full of absolute disgust for the process!! They are so beautiful, no matter or not if they hate what they have on their heads :D

Hahahahaha... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The 2003 pictre cracked my up! :lol: The looks in their faces... Jheez... :rotfl:

Oh Cathy, the patience and disgust with which Jake and Shelby display is priceless!! :rotfl: I think each picture is precious and adorable, even though they probably dread the holiday season. But you know they love you Cathy no matter how humiliated they are! :lol:
Jake and Shelby we love your pictures, please let Mom continue to do this to you every year so the rest of us can smile. :D

Back