PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sara P & Kosmo!!! :-)

BarbMazz
7th December 2006, 06:50 PM
Today I received my Secret Santa gift from Sara & Kosmo!! :w*w: :w*w:

Sara you are SO generous! Thank you so much!!!

Bentley & Clancy are lucky enough to receive a Hide-A-Squirrel, a Talk To Me Treat Ball (and treats!) and a green Santa Paws collar!

Sara, the collar will go on Bentley as soon as he is dry from his bath, which should be pretty soon. I'll take a picture of Bentley and Clancy with their "loot" when I get to work tomorrow (my camera is there!).

Last, but certainly not least in any way... thank you Sara for the wonderful note you wrote in your Christmas card. I am touched, and it brought tears to my eyes. :hug: :hug: :lotsaluv:

arasara
7th December 2006, 07:14 PM
I am so glad you received it Barb!! I was hoping that you would like what I got for you guys. I wasn't quite sure if you would like the talking treat ball but I thought it might be fun (and potentially annoying) but hey, whatever! :P

The only problem is there were supposed to be 2 collars in that package???

BarbMazz
7th December 2006, 07:47 PM
I am so glad you received it Barb!! I was hoping that you would like what I got for you guys. I wasn't quite sure if you would like the talking treat ball but I thought it might be fun (and potentially annoying) but hey, whatever! :P

The only problem is there were supposed to be 2 collars in that package???

Noisy toys don't annoy me at ALL! I have four dogs and a VERY Italian husband...it's never too quiet around HERE! :roll:

I will go through the tissue right now and check for another collar....just a sec....

YEP! There's a blue collar to match the green one! Another THANK YOU is in order!!! icon_whistling :sl*p: :oops: I'm sure glad you mentioned it!!

Lindsay
7th December 2006, 07:55 PM
:D :D :D

It is so exciting for people to be recieving their stuff! I just need to go on a box hunt tonight and mine will be on its way! :D

arasara
7th December 2006, 09:09 PM
:oops:

Glad you found it.. THat will teach me to wrap everything up in tissue next time around.. :sl*p:

Anyways I am glad you got your package. I only shipped it on Tuesday, can you believe that? UPS is doing pretty good for Christmas time !!

I don't think the treats are holistic although I don't know if it matters? Those were the ones that they recommended for the treat ball. :) At least there are no "animal byproducts" lol :P

I really hope the boys like their new things!! I got Kosmo a hide a squirrel too .. When I took yours out of the box to put in the bag (to save space) kos spotted it and started crying like a lunatic. He was SOOO excited that he got a new toy, and then SOOO disappointed when he realized it wasn't his. I felt like the wicked witch !! :lol: OH well he'll just have to wait until Christmas.

They didn't have a smaller size of collar for Clancy so hopefully that one is not too big on him. :)

I can't wait to see pictures of the boys and their new toys!! I had a lot of fun shopping for you guys... but your wish list made it easy! 8)