• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you Sara P & Kosmo!!! :-)

BarbMazz

Today I received my Secret Santa gift from Sara & Kosmo!! :w*w: :w*w:

Sara you are SO generous! Thank you so much!!!

Bentley & Clancy are lucky enough to receive a Hide-A-Squirrel, a Talk To Me Treat Ball (and treats!) and a green Santa Paws collar!

Sara, the collar will go on Bentley as soon as he is dry from his bath, which should be pretty soon. I'll take a picture of Bentley and Clancy with their "loot" when I get to work tomorrow (my camera is there!).

Last, but certainly not least in any way... thank you Sara for the wonderful note you wrote in your Christmas card. I am touched, and it brought tears to my eyes. :hug: :hug: :lotsaluv:

I am so glad you received it Barb!! I was hoping that you would like what I got for you guys. I wasn't quite sure if you would like the talking treat ball but I thought it might be fun (and potentially annoying) but hey, whatever! :p

The only problem is there were supposed to be 2 collars in that package???

arasara said:
I am so glad you received it Barb!! I was hoping that you would like what I got for you guys. I wasn't quite sure if you would like the talking treat ball but I thought it might be fun (and potentially annoying) but hey, whatever! :p

The only problem is there were supposed to be 2 collars in that package???

Noisy toys don't annoy me at ALL! I have four dogs and a VERY Italian husband...it's never too quiet around HERE! :roll:

I will go through the tissue right now and check for another collar....just a sec....

YEP! There's a blue collar to match the green one! Another THANK YOU is in order!!! icon_whistling :sl*p: :oops: I'm sure glad you mentioned it!!

:D :D :D

It is so exciting for people to be recieving their stuff! I just need to go on a box hunt tonight and mine will be on its way! :D

:oops:

Glad you found it.. THat will teach me to wrap everything up in tissue next time around.. :sl*p:

Anyways I am glad you got your package. I only shipped it on Tuesday, can you believe that? UPS is doing pretty good for Christmas time !!

I don't think the treats are holistic although I don't know if it matters? Those were the ones that they recommended for the treat ball. :) At least there are no "animal byproducts" lol :p

I really hope the boys like their new things!! I got Kosmo a hide a squirrel too .. When I took yours out of the box to put in the bag (to save space) kos spotted it and started crying like a lunatic. He was SOOO excited that he got a new toy, and then SOOO disappointed when he realized it wasn't his. I felt like the wicked witch !! :lol: OH well he'll just have to wait until Christmas.

They didn't have a smaller size of collar for Clancy so hopefully that one is not too big on him. :)

I can't wait to see pictures of the boys and their new toys!! I had a lot of fun shopping for you guys... but your wish list made it easy! 8)

Back