• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Hampshire

Harvey

Hi everyone!!!

I brought my new baby blenhiem boy Harvey home to be with us two weeks ago - My mother had a Tri boy called Jasper when i was growing up and i always loved him so much that i had to get one when i was in a position to do so!

Harvey is getting on so well espically with my British Blue Cats - they seem to have just accepted him without question!

Bit naughty but he cuddles up with me in bed in the mornings for a few minutes before i have to get up!

Some extra pictures for you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21702799@N00/

Congratulations on your new baby, Harvey. Welcome to this site, it's a great resource, as well as a gathering place for people who love their pets. I started off strictly saying Tucker would not be sleeping in my bed, but guesss what, eventually he did anyway, and I don't mind at all. Except we sometimes argue over the pillows.

Awww, Harvey is so cute :flwr:

He looks so tiny on that big chair! Hope you're having lots of fun with him.

welcome ............I too am from Hampshire
not so sunny south at the moment LOL

Welcome

Hi from Ireland.love pics.Love down south.Orig. from Brighton miss the madness,but happy here.

Hi there and welcome. Harvey looks lovely (used to have a cat called Harvey love the name). We have two Russian Blue cats and they seem to get on so well with Flynn. He hates cats outside though LOL.

I also said Flynn would never sleep on my bed and for the first year he slept in his crate and then in the kitchen. Now he sleeps on my bed every night and I love it :l*v:

Hi and Welcome! Try uploading your photos to photobucket.com and then copying/pasting the URL that starts and ends with

Back