• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Parson Russell Terrier Lee

Jessi

This is Lee, called Lili, our nearly 8yrs old Parson Russell Terrier.

Shes so cute, but she´s absolutely a Terrier icon_whistling
Thats why I sometimes think the word Terrier is directly linked to the word terror :D

She loves hunting, so she often runs away and we have to wait, till she returns.
But she also enjoys cuddling in our bed :)
Swimming and playing with everything she gets (esp. sticks, balls or her always loved Kong) are other possibilities to spend freetime.

This is Lili in our garden

And this is my favourite photo :D
Lili with Blenheim Nappo - on one of our forums´ meetings

Its a bit too little - she directly watches into the camera icon_whistling

Lili is precious, she looks like she dreaming up some mischief. I love those photos, you have a beautiful garden. Thanks for posting them.

cuuuuteee!! I love the wiry fur around her face so adorable!! That's one thing I love about terriers, how incredibly mischievous they are!!
That last photo is classic!! It looks as though she’s thinking “If I don’t look it’s not happening!”
:lol:

she looks so puppyish.

(posted by Judy, zack's mom, who is also lisa's mom. lisa is belle's mom)

Back