• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who will be the 1000th member?

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
We are on 999 members right now...

So today we will get our 1000th member. :jmp2:

While the count will roll over to 1000 fairly quickly, I get a lot of spam accounts so I will have to verify the actual REAL 1000th member... but will let you know when the big number comes up! Probably in a very short while.

:pi*no:

That is amazing Karlin, how fast and quick the numbers have grown.

Thank you for providing such a amazing site. :D :D :D :D

How long has Cavalier talk been running? It's such a great site. So easy to use, the best looking forum I've ever seen and everyone is so sweet. Thank you Karlin, all the mods and everyone who leaves messages. :flwr: :thnku:

Congratulations Megan :mexwav:
On Being this great sites 1000th member.

Another Canadian Yipeeeeeeeeeeee :jmp2:

Wow!!! 1000th member! Amazing. All those lovely doggies and owners. I love this site and have learned SO MUCH here. And am amazed at how it has grown! I loved seeing that 86 people were on line at the same time the other day. Wow. GREAT JOB KARLIN!!!!!

Wll the 86 were likely spambots or hackers so that's not too helpful... :lol: though again if someone posted a link to the site somewhere, then easily we'd get that many coming to read a thread, so who knows? :)

I had been looking at that too, thinking wow... almost 1000 on here. Though I have looked through the member list and a lot have no posts at all. Oh well.

Hi, everyone I'm so excited to be the 1000th member. :D I have a four month old cavalier, Sophie. I will post pics soon. I love the site lots of great information and tips.

moresophie009.jpg

I think I figured out the avatar!!! :shock: Yes I had to get a puppia as soon as I saw everyone with them. Puppies need to be trendy 8)

1000th member! Wow Megan! It's like the new years baby or you are famous or something!

Lol!

Welcome... as for the avatar thing... good luck with that... it took me awhile to figure it out too!

Congratualtions, Megan! :D

I love this site, everybodies are so friendly, my favorite chat :flwr:

Back