• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who has MSN messenger?

Please be careful about inviting people you don't know onto MSN. Not only people who we trust in Cavalier Talk could end up on your MSN contacts list. There's all sorts of bad people out there.

I know someone who learnt the hard way :?

Auntie Pauline ;)

As Pauline says, there are some nasty people using the internet. I even know of mature ladies who feel vulnerable about hvaing their email address available for anyone to see.

May I suggest sending any email addresses via pm, as this forum is open for anyone to read ?

Thats very true, plus you get all sorts of rubbish sent to your account. I'm posting this thread in the hope that a moderator will pick this up soon and remove the email addresses for you.

if anyone wants mine just PM me ...now don't all rsuh and jam up my PM box LOL....... :yikes

Back