PDA

View Full Version : Dylan is on his way home NOW!!!!

*Pauline*
8th December 2006, 01:40 PM
The breeder is bringing Dylan home as my friends car isn't working. :drivecar: It won't be long now, just minutes!! I better go find something else to tidy up!!! :v*cuum:

Vickie
8th December 2006, 01:43 PM
:lol: there will be no time for cleaning once Dylan arrives - you'll be far too occupied to be doing any of that!!!

Linda
8th December 2006, 02:01 PM
Yipeeeeeeeeeee, Dylan is arriving momentarily.

We want pics, we will give you a few hours to snuggle and enjoy him that's it though. :wggle:

arasara
8th December 2006, 02:28 PM
forget a few hours we need pics ASAP! lol :badgrin:

Congratulations I am so happy for you!!! :mexwav:

moniechris
8th December 2006, 02:33 PM
YAYYY!!!! I knew it woould all work out! How wonderful that your breeder is doing that for you!!!! Screw that philosphy crap!!! I want puppy pictures now!!!!

I bet that will help with his transition to have a familiar face with him as he meets his new environment. YAY Dylan!!!!!

PICTURES IMMEDIATELY!!!

Ste
8th December 2006, 02:39 PM
I'm sure he has arrived by now :jump: :jump:

Enjoy !!

Linda
8th December 2006, 02:46 PM
Never mind them, take your bonding time you have waited a long time.
You will most likely want to talk with your breeder and have a nice cup of tea. We can wait a few hours. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Cathy T
8th December 2006, 03:35 PM
I just knew it would all work out. How exciting!!

Denise G.
8th December 2006, 04:15 PM
Congratulations Pauline--I'm so glad you got your baby!

Give him kisses and snugs from us!

Can't wait to see pics!

My Wesley
8th December 2006, 04:18 PM
YAY! I can't wait to hear all about him!

:drivecar:

Coco's mom
8th December 2006, 04:58 PM
Woo hoo!!! b*n*n*
I'm so glad it worked out!
Enjoy your puppy!! :d*g:
And I look forward to pictures!

inca
8th December 2006, 05:00 PM
oh thats great................pics please :flwr:

Karlin
8th December 2006, 05:15 PM
We're all waiting!! :lol:

Cicero's Mummy
8th December 2006, 05:38 PM
Ohhh I want to see pix too!

molly
8th December 2006, 05:42 PM
Good news!!! Can't wait to see him.

Linda
8th December 2006, 05:44 PM
Okay it has been 4 hours since your post, that was plenty of bonding time.
Now we need pictures. :snap:

inca
8th December 2006, 05:53 PM
come on ...i keep logging in for pictures LOL

my kids are moaning the dinner isn't on LOL i said i havent got time to cook i need to follow this thread :)

*Pauline*
8th December 2006, 09:21 PM
You lot are so lovely, I'll just go through the arduous job of laoding to Flickr on dial up... :|

I am SO happy. I already taught Dylan to sit, fetch and leave it (he drops the toy by me). This is one clever fella. And he has done all his wees and poos outside on command apart from one when I went to the loo myself. I didn't even have to wait outside for ages.

He is already crate trained so at the moment he is sound asleep in his crate with the door closed, he's used to that. His brother was homed on Wednesday and slept 12 hours at night so I'll keep you posted on that one. Maybe as he is sleeping now he might wake up a bit earlier in the morning.

He loves to cuddle or play when I'm on the floor but is also happy to play with his toys on his own too. It's nice for him if he isn't too needy. I'm needy for him though!

Oh and he ate at 3.45pm so he must be relaxed. :D

Is this what you've all been waiting for?! ;)
http://static.flickr.com/138/317336489_1a5911aaaa.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/140/317336482_e01598deac.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/143/317336480_a6b02074ae.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/144/317336486_a56ddc52b5.jpg

molly
8th December 2006, 09:26 PM
What an adorable sweet brilliant pup!

Maxxs_Mummy
8th December 2006, 09:32 PM
Pauline he is DELICIOUS and well worth the wait :lotsaluv:

inca
8th December 2006, 09:34 PM
yummy yummy yummy ............. :flwr:

My_Cavs_Rock
8th December 2006, 09:34 PM
Cool! I hope you have fun giving him cuddles and playing with him. Aww. Btw i love the name!

Kori

Lindsay
8th December 2006, 09:38 PM
OH MY GOODNESS PAULINE! He is darling! One of the cutest I've seen! You must be so thrilled! :flwr:

luvzcavs
8th December 2006, 09:54 PM
He is just yummy !!!
He has a very wise, calm look about him, almost like he has been here before so knows what to expect ??
Enjoy every moment and give him a big squishy cuddle from me.

Maxwell&me
8th December 2006, 09:56 PM
Oh Pauline, He REALLY IS DARLING!!!!!!!!!

Im really worried though that he may not have enough toys in his kennel to keep him busy~ :lol: :D

*Pauline*
8th December 2006, 09:58 PM
:lol: You think I should get some more?! I've been waiting 8 months for this pup you see, plenty of time to gather quite a collection! He loves them all, even the squeeky ones.

coconut
8th December 2006, 10:04 PM
pauline he is so cute, bet u are over the moon! enjoy ur evening wit the little dear!

Maxwell&me
8th December 2006, 10:05 PM
Ill tell ya, Ive had a really crappy day....and every time I look at that photo I just laugh my fanny off....Talk about a first time mummy!

Im going to have to have my 10 year old add that to my screan saver photo show....Its just so darn cute.

Linda
8th December 2006, 10:12 PM
He is gorgeous, any wonder why you were on pins and needles so long waiting on him. The rest of us too but he sure was worth the wait.

He is scrumptiousssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lani
8th December 2006, 10:16 PM
I've had a stressful day too and ending the workday by looking at pictures of your little darling makes me feel soooo much better!!!!

He is too cute.

It looks like Dylan is loving his new home and his new mommy. :)

Congratuations!!! :jmp2::jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

enchantingdragon
8th December 2006, 10:30 PM
Congrats he looks like a doll! And so bright! Yay he is finally home!

Cathy T
8th December 2006, 10:41 PM
Oh my gosh...what a little sweet pea!! Well worth the wait!

Coco's mom
8th December 2006, 11:38 PM
Aww I'm so happy to see him finally at home with you!
He looks so soft and fluffy- I love his puppy coat!
You must be so happy. :wggle:

He's such a cute puppy. Enjoy your baby!

My Wesley
8th December 2006, 11:55 PM
Awe! He looks just like my Wesley! Except I think Wesley has more red around his eyes.

He's lovely!

Cathy Moon
9th December 2006, 01:43 AM
:D How exciting! :lol:

Remali
9th December 2006, 02:28 AM
I bet that right now you're busy giving that little sweetie tons of smoochies!!!

:D

moniechris
9th December 2006, 02:42 AM
What a coat!!! He is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see more!!! YAAYY!!!!! I feel like I just got a new pup because I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations :D

Roxanne
9th December 2006, 02:58 AM
Congratulations !!! he is a DOLL ! Enjoy every minute of puppyhood ......they grow up sooooo fast !

Chelle
9th December 2006, 05:12 AM
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous boy! Congratulations!! :flwr:

OhMarley
9th December 2006, 05:38 AM
woaaaaahhhh soooo cute!!!! I'm Jelous! But I also noticed you wrote "I've been waiting 8 months" which gives me hope my waiting won't be in vain and someday soon I shall have a beautiful little pup like that little man to gaze at!!
I love that the breeder brought him to you, what a champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun with your new baby he's just so beautiful!!!!! :mexwav: :lotsaluv: :jump:

judy
9th December 2006, 07:34 AM
oh my. :) I'm so glad you got your heart's desire, you were so patient. i love his little eyes.

happy puppying. :D

*Pauline*
9th December 2006, 09:31 AM
Dylan slept all night, unlike me who woke up at 4am with all the excitement. I looked round the door at 7:30am and he was still sound asleep so I left him but when my daughter got up i thought i better get up and take him to the loo at 8am to avoid accidents. He has only had 2 accidents inside but he does go on command outside, either that or I'm taking him at the right time. Either way, I'm getting in the "wee wees" command. This puppy is dream. He tried humping my foot earlier :shock: but he got told no and stopped. He was so happy to see us this morning. And he is eating well.

He doesn't mind going in his crate at all so I've just put him in there while I fill my bath...ok, bath time...more news later. xxx :D

selina
9th December 2006, 10:59 AM
I am so happy for you that he is finally there. He looks a great little dog, with a great mum to.

Joanne M
9th December 2006, 11:08 AM
Dylan looks so content and at ease. He is adorable. I just love him.

Thanks for keeping us posted on his progress. He does sound like a very smart boy!

Charleen
9th December 2006, 11:17 AM
Dylan sounds like a dream. Congratulations!

Flynn
9th December 2006, 03:56 PM
He is absolutely beautiful and what a good boy!!!

arasara
9th December 2006, 04:02 PM
Pauline ~
If you ever get tired of him you can ship him over here - I won't mind!! hehe :)

Dylan is such a cutie!! It's been wonderful to watch him grow!! I look forward to hearing more stories of the two of you. :) Take care! :flwr:

Denise G.
9th December 2006, 05:12 PM
He's a very handsome boy, Pauline! You're both so lucky to have each other!! He has the sweetest face and eyes and sounds like he's a very smart boy, too.

Enjoy and please post more pics when you can!!

sannie
9th December 2006, 05:18 PM
I WANT HIM! :dogwlk:

Vickie
9th December 2006, 05:33 PM
Pauline he is ADORABLE :lotsaluv:

Can't wait to watch him grow into an even more gorgeous (is that possible?!) young man!!

Have fun :flwr:

*Pauline*
9th December 2006, 06:57 PM
I'm so touched by your 4 whole pages of congratulations. I'm so happy with my Dylan. This little fella is so easy to care for. He is content and that's all that matters. Boy does he love the garden, he bounds across the grass.

Now then, my dad, who doesn't like dogs much, came over late last night after playing chess at his club. He said my Step Mum said to leave Dylan to settle in (can't remember If I told you that already). But dad came anyway and this morning he called round early and said he'd come to visit the dog!! We all just love him. :luv: :lotsaluv:

selina
9th December 2006, 09:15 PM
That is so cute about your dad. My dad is the same with Jeremy. He said he never liked cavy's until he met Jeremy. And my mum is thinking of getting one later on down the track.Its funny how it works out. They really are like lollies.

Justine
9th December 2006, 09:48 PM
LOVELY.....Iam so jealous.

gocamping
10th December 2006, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I am glad he made it to your place! He is so cute!!!

Joanne M
10th December 2006, 04:19 AM
Pauline, too bad Dylan doesn't have any toys :lol:

cecily
10th December 2006, 09:17 AM
Just catching up on this thread...
Congratulations Pauline!!! Dylan sounds like a dream come true
It's such a happy season to have a new arrival I think :jump: :rah: b*n*n*

You know while I'm over in the UK next weekend I might just travel down and steal him.... icon_whistling

Lindsay
10th December 2006, 01:36 PM
Sounds like you will have a cavalier converted family in no time! I think alot of us can relate to that. 2 soon to be 3 have been added to my extended family since I got started on them! :D

Sally
10th December 2006, 01:59 PM
Oh my goodness...that is one gorgeous puppy! And your pictures are fabulous, they really show off his personality. The one of him sleeping is so precious.

When they wake up, see you and get all excited...oh, it just warms my heart.

Enjoy your new love. I'm so happy for you. And keep posting pictures. He's quite a handsome fellow.

Cicero's Mummy
10th December 2006, 02:52 PM
OMG! How cute! What a little angel!

merlinsmum
10th December 2006, 09:00 PM
Just catching up here..... So glad Dylan has settled in well and you are having a great time with him. Enjoy!

judy
10th December 2006, 09:28 PM
I love the story of your dad--that's great! i relate to it too.

Laura&Lia
11th December 2006, 11:41 PM
Pauline!!!!!!!! what a beautiful baby!!!!!!!

I love blens when I see a boy like yours!!!!!

*Pauline*
12th December 2006, 12:26 AM
Sorry everyone, I've been busy, but I have some lovely pictures to show you. Just hate this slow flickr thing. Will have a go tomorrow.

Pauline xxx

LauraD
13th December 2006, 02:05 AM
OMG i just caught up with this thread Pauline, Dylan is just adorable!! :lotsaluv: You must be sooo thrilled and in love with this little guy. He's beyond precious and will probably steal the heart of everyone in your family. ;) Keep us posted on his progress. I'm so happy for you!!
Congratulations!! :jump:

Nisha
13th December 2006, 07:29 AM
Sorry Pauline i havnt been on for a couple of days because my internet died and i totally missed this thread!!!!!!!!!!! Dylan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! he is soooo yummy i want to eat him! and he sounds like a absolute dream!!!!! ever get sick of that adorable face send him over to me ;) :p
show some more pics!