• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan is on his way home NOW!!!!

*Pauline*

The breeder is bringing Dylan home as my friends car isn't working. :drivecar: It won't be long now, just minutes!! I better go find something else to tidy up!!! :v*cuum:

:lol: there will be no time for cleaning once Dylan arrives - you'll be far too occupied to be doing any of that!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeee, Dylan is arriving momentarily.

We want pics, we will give you a few hours to snuggle and enjoy him that's it though. :wggle:

forget a few hours we need pics ASAP! lol :badgrin:

Congratulations I am so happy for you!!! :mexwav:

YAYYY!!!! I knew it woould all work out! How wonderful that your breeder is doing that for you!!!! Screw that philosphy crap!!! I want puppy pictures now!!!!

I bet that will help with his transition to have a familiar face with him as he meets his new environment. YAY Dylan!!!!!

PICTURES IMMEDIATELY!!!

Never mind them, take your bonding time you have waited a long time.
You will most likely want to talk with your breeder and have a nice cup of tea. We can wait a few hours. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Congratulations Pauline--I'm so glad you got your baby!

Give him kisses and snugs from us!

Can't wait to see pics!

Woo hoo!!! b*n*n*
I'm so glad it worked out!
Enjoy your puppy!! :d*g:
And I look forward to pictures!

Okay it has been 4 hours since your post, that was plenty of bonding time.
Now we need pictures. :snap:

come on ...i keep logging in for pictures LOL

my kids are moaning the dinner isn't on LOL i said i havent got time to cook i need to follow this thread :)

You lot are so lovely, I'll just go through the arduous job of laoding to Flickr on dial up... :|

I am SO happy. I already taught Dylan to sit, fetch and leave it (he drops the toy by me). This is one clever fella. And he has done all his wees and poos outside on command apart from one when I went to the loo myself. I didn't even have to wait outside for ages.

He is already crate trained so at the moment he is sound asleep in his crate with the door closed, he's used to that. His brother was homed on Wednesday and slept 12 hours at night so I'll keep you posted on that one. Maybe as he is sleeping now he might wake up a bit earlier in the morning.

He loves to cuddle or play when I'm on the floor but is also happy to play with his toys on his own too. It's nice for him if he isn't too needy. I'm needy for him though!

Oh and he ate at 3.45pm so he must be relaxed. :D

Is this what you've all been waiting for?! ;)
317336489_1a5911aaaa.jpg

317336482_e01598deac.jpg

317336480_a6b02074ae.jpg

317336486_a56ddc52b5.jpg

Back