• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annie's first snow

anniespeeps

It was warm last week here in Central Indiana -- sunny with highs in the 60s. But the bottom dropped out this week. It's 12 degrees (F) right now, and we got our first dusting of snow yesterday Annie loved it, as you can see . . . .

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

And here's a shot of her in her new fleece coat. It's super cute, but I don't think she likes it very much.

coat1.jpg

She sure seems to like the snow! She's so cute--that last picture made me laugh out loud. Looking up with those pleading eyes--"Mom, pleeeezzz take this off--I wanna play in that white stuff some more..."

Great pictures!

Great pictures! I'm so glad that cavaliers like snow. Annie seems pretty happy in it. She looks so cute in the second picture with her face covered in snow!
We haven't gotten snow where I live yet, but we have had flurries and a light dusting of snow (quickly melted away). Coco tries to lick it off the ground and keeps shaking the snow off of her! :roll:

Annie looks like she is having a blast, I know my Darby will go nuts when the snow hits here in Toronto.

How old is Annie ????????????

how cute!

It was similar here in Ohio... last Wednesday it went from 60 in the morning to 30's by 2pm! I was sooo sad!

Linda said:
Annie looks like she is having a blast, I know my Darby will go nuts when the snow hits here in Toronto.

How old is Annie ????????????

Annie's 10 months old. We've enjoyed seeing your pictures of Darby, because he looks so much like her. They could be twins!

Arthur, Darby, and Annie could all be related...

I wish it would snow here..it was cold enough here to snow and there was a slight frost this morning (28 degrees (F) at the beach!!!!!!) but when it is cold here the air is usually SO dry.

At least we have white sand.

Maybe they are girls.

Ashley be careful what you wish for it is -4F here in Toronto today.
I will trade you anyday, I hate winter.

I love the snow, but hate winter.

I love the picture of Annie in her pink sweater. What big eyes she has and looking so dolefully at someone.

Annie looks like she had a blast ...!!!

I'm looking forward to Lucky's first snow!! (as much as I hate the cold weather ...)

I think Annie, Darby, Arthur and Lucky could ALL be related ... Arthur especially reminds me of Lucky ... that avatar pick of Arthur in the sand is the splitting image of Lucky ...

It amazes me that dogs go in the snow like its nothing !! annie sure doesnt seem to mind !

I am in the same boat ...it gets cold enough to snow but its usually dry and sunny so we dont get precipitation in the form of snow very often at all :( I would NOT want to deal with what you northern folks deal with all of the time ............but once a year ( instead of once every 15 -20 years ) would be nice !

It did snow here 2 years ago ..........ON CHRISTMAS DAY !!!!

Back