PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm a newbie!!

Haraz
8th December 2006, 07:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I've just joined after finding this forum but have been a guest for a while!! Merlinsmum, Oakley is gorgeous :lotsaluv: but all your dogs are lovely :D I haven't got a Cavalier as yet but am after some more information about them :) I'm hoping to get my Cavalier very soon but me & my mum are still researching the breed a bit more!!
Look forward to speaking,
Haraz xxx

Cicero's Mummy
8th December 2006, 07:12 PM
wooo... big avatar...

But welcome!!! So far (i'm a newbie too) this site has been AWESOME!

I am currently CKCS-less! Our little one is still "baking." She/he should be here around Christmas and then come home around March!

Haraz
8th December 2006, 07:14 PM
Opps not sure how to use this site very much :lol: Resized it now! Sorry ;)

Joanne M
8th December 2006, 08:28 PM
Happy Holidays and welcome Haraz.

Maminou
8th December 2006, 08:40 PM
Welcome to you Haraz !

Coco's mom
9th December 2006, 01:23 AM
icon_welcome Haraz!
You've come to the right place to learn about cavaliers. Hope you enjoy the site!
:flwr:

Haraz
9th December 2006, 05:27 PM
Thank You for your lovely welcomes :D

moniechris
11th December 2006, 02:25 AM
Welcome!! Just note that if you get a Ruby with a little blaze like your avatar, it is sure to be a naughty streak!!!! :D

Lani
11th December 2006, 02:27 AM
Cavaliers are wonderful dogs ... icon_welcome

Hope we'll be seeing pictures of your own little one soon. :)

Claire
11th December 2006, 03:53 PM
Hi Haraz - you will find lots of great information on this website, may be worth checking The Kennel Club website also which also has lots of information, you can also doa puppy search of breeders.

merlinsmum
11th December 2006, 08:57 PM
Hi Haraz,

Welcome to the board. Thank you for your kind words about Oakley. He may be gorgeous but he is a little devil in disguise :lol: :lol: . Not at all like his well behaved brother....

Huguette
11th December 2006, 10:18 PM
icon_welcome :rah: from Paris. I wish you to realize your dream of having a cavalier very soon.

inca
11th December 2006, 10:21 PM
hello and welcome ............. 8)

Justine
11th December 2006, 10:26 PM
Hi from Ireland.Hpoe you choose your breed soon.

enchantingdragon
12th December 2006, 03:22 AM
Hi and welcome. I too am awaiting my first Cavalier IM hoping for early next summer You?

Haraz
12th December 2006, 05:32 PM
Wow!! Thank you all so much for your lovely welcomes, what a friendly forum :D

I'm trying to find a breeder near me at the moment, I live in the UK which is proving a challenge :roll: but I need to post a few topics need to know more about the Cavies :)

molly+charlies mum
13th December 2006, 12:53 PM
hello and icon_welcome enjoy your time on here :)