• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Group Photo-Please help me pick my next avatar

Charleen

I got the kids together for a new group photo and I need your help selecting the one for my new avatar signature.
As you will see in the pictures, they soon tired of the project.

Picture 1 & 2
317787713_acf00991c3.jpg
317787721_ada2000e28.jpg

Picture 3 & 4
317787715_8893be0eb8.jpg
317787717_ca3fb08342.jpg

Picture 5 & 6 - they started giving out on me!
317787719_34bdfe1b2d.jpg
317787720_f0c9f43ed1.jpg

Charleen, I like the first one the best - all their eyes are wide open. :)

Cannot imagine how you got them to sit for all the photos! :lol:

Yea i like the first one too :D
Although they are all lovely. It's such a tiring thing, having your photo taken eh? :lol:

Charleen, your dogs are beautiful! What a dream to have all four colors!
Jolly Jumper (I should I say Humper?! :lol: ) seems to be fitting in quite well. He is a stunning tricolor. I'd love to see more pictures of him sometime!

I agree with Cathy Moon- the first picture is my favorite one too! :flwr:

I like the first one, too. The last ones are so funny--what sweeties to sit there for you, even though they got a little tired.

I can't imagine how you managed getting them to sit still that long...

Great pictures!

They're all gorgeous, but 1 and 6 are my favourites - i think i'm drawn to because Merry looks so snug :lotsaluv: , but 1 is great because they're all sitting up with they're eyes open!

Very funny everybody is choosing number 1 because that's my favorite too!! :)

I LOVE that you have all 4 colors. :) Jolly (H)Jumper ( :lol: ) is sure growing like a weed!

I like #1 too. I realize you've made your choice. I couldn't help but mention in each of the other poses, one or more of each of the dogs has an outstanding photo, and then I'd see, one with his eyes closed or something. What a well behaved group you have. LOL the winking ruby.
;)

Back