• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper-Like Rudolph, can't join in the reindeer games

Charleen

Jolly is always watching. He is too small yet to learn how to behave on the invisible fence, so the 3 adult dogs get to out and he watches
from inside (first picture).
(Yes that is snow out the windows!)
He would love to be out there with them. However, I want to wait until after winter to do his training.
The collar is heavy and I want to wait until he is done growing before I have him wear it. He has learned his other commands already,
so he is ready for this new adventure.

The rest of the pictures are of Jolly, once he noticed that Oscar the cat was eating cat food on top of the dryer. (Notice that our cat food,
water and litter box are all dog proof. They can't get at it, but they wish they could.) Jolly longs to be Oscar's friend, but Oscar treats him horribly.
Gives him the cold shoulder or Oscar swats at him.
But I know Oscar likes him. You should see when Oscar is on a high perch and looking down at the dogs. He thinks Jolly is the most
interesting to watch. Jolly always comes back for more if Oscar is
in the room. It is like Jolly is saying, I am a big boy and I'm not scared of you - but - I don't want to get swatted again.
Picture #2 is Jolly keeping warm next to the heat register and he noticed Oscar.
317882554_8d7623bf40.jpg
317882555_a9a588e4ab.jpg

Jolly went into the next room to get a good look at Oscar (picture#3). However, Jolly must be careful and gives him a wide berth (picture#4).
317882558_8ca1913152.jpg
317882560_ba571f8254.jpg

Picture #5 - Oscar was done eating and went upstairs with Jolly watching him go.
Lastly, once I had Jolly on the couch, Luke came in to get in a picture. Luke is Jolly's dad. Doesn't Luke look proud of his boy?
317882562_468682feae.jpg
317882561_0bf80288a4.jpg

Awww, poor little Jolly. He'll be a big boy soon enough. ;) But isn't he just precious with his little bandana. :l*v: He's got the sweetest little face. Don't worry Jolly you'll be able to join the big doggies soon, hang on little one.

Poor Jolly, i've got a little pup that just luv's our two cats but unfortunatly only one returns that luv. Tom and him sit and cuddle while they groom each other, but Jerry runs a mile :lol:
Poor Murphy can't understand why he wont play :?

Yes - his back & upper legs are all black - it looks like he is wearing a black coat. Then his legs are white. Under his tail he has brown, which is cute.

Charleen

Jolly is so sweet looking out that window, looks like you have a huge backyard.

I bet he can't wait till he is a bit bigger to be able to join in with the rest of the crew.

Great Pics. :D :D :D :D

hahaha! Great pics! He really wants to play with Oscar. Poor guy! Hopefully one day Oscar will give him a chance! My puppy recently showed interest in playing with a neighbor's kitty too. It's soo cute. The cat comes to our door and Coco looks at him excitedly. Other times in the day, Coco rushes to our front door looking for her kitty cat friend. :winkct:

I love seeing Jolly! He's got an adorable face. Love that pic of him looking out the window. Thanks for posting these! :D

Our house sits on 6 acres of land out in the country. We only have two neighboring houses and then not another house for a quarter mile in any direction. We also own another 70 acres of woods and fields that used to be the family farm and that is about a tenth of a mile away.

Here is the doggy setup (dog room, dog door, dogs, fence). This is where Jolly CAN go. He just can't go into the bigger yard yet, because that isn't fenced. It is on the side of the house, not near the front or near the road. This picture was taken about June, since then the siding has been completed and it looks like a normal house again.
212884541_fd0839e2c2.jpg

OMG Charleen

That is one big huge house and one massive backyard.

Maybe we should all come to Buffalo for our playdate. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Charleen
Let me talk to Sara, I am sure she will be game.

Not sure when, Pm me your address so I can see if we could possible find our way. I have only been to the States once. That was like 100 years ago. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Back