• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Luke - my velcro dog

Charleen

Luke has to be in your lap. So it makes it very hard to get a good picture of him. He is always walking towards you.
If I am not home, he chooses my Mom's lap instead.

Picture #1 - 3 of the dogs looking at my Mom for loving.
Picture #2 - Luke jumps into Mom's lap.
317888320_8a4c1b9766.jpg
317888319_62a41961bf.jpg

Picture 3 - This is how close Luke usually is. He is getting ready to jump into my arms.
If you pat your chest, he can jump right up into your arms. Amazing!
Picture 4 - finally had to put Luke on the counter, so that I could get a good picture of him.
Because he is always inching forward and trying to get close to me, it is hard to get a good picture of him.
317888321_93ad93f9cc.jpg
317888322_e26ff8fe3c.jpg

Picture 5 - Merry keeping warm next to the heat register.
Picture 6 - Pippin looking beautiful.
317888324_22bbdcd290.jpg
317888325_4baa2f2c0b.jpg

Oh Charleen they are just so scrummy :flwr:

I'm feeling a bit chilly sat at the computer and could so do with a nice warm cavalier cuddle - want to send Luke over?? :lol:

Charleen , Luke is such a sweetheart. :) I still love the picture of him with the carrot though!! :p

What's that grey thing on his collar??

Merry and Pippin are so cute too - where's jolly jumper?

Sara - Jolly is in the other room watching Oscar (the cat) eat while I was taking these pictures. http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5622

The gray box on the 3 adult collars is the Invisible Fence collar. They can go outside in the yard and run to their hearts content. I had it installed last June and they are doing great on it. I had to train them for two months, but now they are free to do as they please within the boundaries. They have even been tempted by deer, a neighbor's cats and another neighbor's dog and they have not crossed the line.

We had one of those back home Charleen but the collars looked different. Although I know a lot of people disagree with invisible fences, they were all that did the trick back home.. I lived in a HUGE country land where it just isn't feasible to have a fence ALL THE WAY around your property so my granny put it in a box @ the road (which is quite big itself) The dogs learned so quickly on it - it was amazing.

Ohhh, they are so cute. Luke is such a cuddly little man!

I just love little Merry - you can send her to me any time!!! :flwr:

Cathy - funny what you say about Merry. People that meet my dogs in person pick Merry too. It is interesting that you saw something in her picture. I think she is the smartest of the group and she really has a personality and a sense of humor. She is very outgoing and friendly.

I often get threats from people who visit, that they are taking her home with them. :lol: But there is another side to this girl. She gets in the most trouble too. All that smarts, makes her think of things to do so she doesn't get bored. Unfortunately, humans don't appreciate alot of her ideas. :wggle:

Back