View Full Version : Walk tomorrow Sunday: Phoenix Park -
9th December 2006, 07:39 PM
If the weather is half decent I will be there for 11:30am at the usual rendezvous spot!
9th December 2006, 07:42 PM
Now here is a map of where to go:
click here for map (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=53.353343,-6.314907&spn=0.018161,0.038066&t=h&om=1)
I notice that you will need to move the slider at the left to enlarge the image a bit to get all the right street names to show up.
1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road
3) at the crossroads, turn right on to Kyber Rd. The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) walk thru the posts that block cars from continuing along the pathway (it is still Kyber Road but the road is blocked to autos). About 50 yards along there's an open grassy area and that is where we will be.
10th December 2006, 12:13 AM
Have a lovely time. Please post pictures.
Pauline xxx :flwr:
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.