PDA

View Full Version : New Brady Picture

laurenlyn1
10th December 2006, 07:01 AM
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2143/brady72qo4.jpg

a new photo of brady with my new camera. i had a lot of fun taking pictures of him that day. this is also the picture that i have on my photo christmas cards that i'm going to send out this year. i know it's not a very christmasy looking picture, but the blue background kinda helps, and i didn't go for the traditonal looking card either. the card's boarder is also blue and it has little mice on it and stuff. they're cute and i think they'll turn out nice. :)

but anyway that's my new picture of brady

lily
10th December 2006, 10:00 AM
lovely pic ;)

Maminou
10th December 2006, 11:06 AM
What beautiful ruby tou are, Brady !
:lotsaluv:

Lani
10th December 2006, 02:15 PM
Brady is adorable and that is a great pic!

My Wesley
10th December 2006, 02:49 PM
Lauren, he's so cute! We really need to get the pups together once Wesley is done with his shots! I really like the idea of blue too!

murphy's mum
10th December 2006, 05:18 PM
Aw he's absolutly gorgeous :D
What a lovely colour. He looks like a natural little model sitting there :lol:

laurenlyn1
10th December 2006, 06:07 PM
i have to do everything in my power to put brady around the color blue so that people don't take him as a girl! i sometimes have him wear a blue bandana too. even though his tag and stuff is blue, people always say, "aww what's her name?" :)

Lani
10th December 2006, 06:30 PM
I have the same issue with Lucky ... everyone thinks he's a girl. Maybe I should get him the camo puppia so he looks more masculine. :)

But I think it is just because we have such gorgeous dogs people think they MUST be female. :)

moniechris
10th December 2006, 07:28 PM
I think HE is quite strapping ;) Great picture!!

molly
10th December 2006, 08:56 PM
My Katie thinks he is quite the handsome stud. She also covets Lucky!

merlinsmum
10th December 2006, 09:01 PM
Brady is such an handsome boy...

Everyone thinks my two are girls too :lol:

enchantingdragon
10th December 2006, 11:17 PM
What a gorgeous boy!

Maxxs_Mummy
11th December 2006, 12:52 AM
Lauren and Lani,

It's when you collect your dog from a Vets office and they are wearing a pink bandage you worry :shock: This is what happened to my poor Charlie a few weeks ago and they were saying 'SHE's been ever so good' :roll: I was quite worried taht a Vet nurse couldn't tell the sex of a boy dog!!!!!!