• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Brady Picture

laurenlyn1

brady72qo4.jpg

a new photo of brady with my new camera. i had a lot of fun taking pictures of him that day. this is also the picture that i have on my photo christmas cards that i'm going to send out this year. i know it's not a very christmasy looking picture, but the blue background kinda helps, and i didn't go for the traditonal looking card either. the card's boarder is also blue and it has little mice on it and stuff. they're cute and i think they'll turn out nice. :)

but anyway that's my new picture of brady

Lauren, he's so cute! We really need to get the pups together once Wesley is done with his shots! I really like the idea of blue too!

i have to do everything in my power to put brady around the color blue so that people don't take him as a girl! i sometimes have him wear a blue bandana too. even though his tag and stuff is blue, people always say, "aww what's her name?" :)

I have the same issue with Lucky ... everyone thinks he's a girl. Maybe I should get him the camo puppia so he looks more masculine. :)

But I think it is just because we have such gorgeous dogs people think they MUST be female. :)

Lauren and Lani,

It's when you collect your dog from a Vets office and they are wearing a pink bandage you worry :shock: This is what happened to my poor Charlie a few weeks ago and they were saying 'SHE's been ever so good' :roll: I was quite worried taht a Vet nurse couldn't tell the sex of a boy dog!!!!!!

Back