• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

how much sleeping is too much sleeping?

coconut

Freddie is so lazy he was up this morning at 9 running around trying to fight us, he had his brekkie and then we went off in the car to get the shopping and he came with us he was on my lap playing away! we were up in our new house doing a few things and he was in his carrier, as there is too much that he can eat on the floor, but he was sitting looking at all of us! he had something to eat just before 3 and fell asleep with me on the sofa for about 30 mins, then he ran around and had a drink and is gone for another sleep!

he woke about twice during the night for the toilet and took awhile to go back asleep!
Is he just lazy after all the excitement, r should i be worried!

How old is he? Young pups do still need loads of sleep, especially if there has been a lot of exciting things happening. My boy is 9 months and still like to nap about 3 times a day. These are like energy boosts for them, and sometimes a chance for us to recover :lol:

recover is right! he is 10 wks and he is now running around trying to eat my feet!! thank god for naps!! :)

Oh I hear you!! I have to laugh at Jake and Shelby though. They to into their crates at 9:00 and are let out for breakfast and potty at about 6:00. I can pretty guarantee you that they both will be taking morning naps by 7:00. Talk about lazy!! :D

lazy is right!! i think i will start taking naps when he does now!! he is sleeping longer and longer every night in the crate thank god!

Oh how I wish I could take as many naps as my dogs do!! With all that beauty sleep I'd probably look and feel 10 years younger! :lol:

if only cathy i feel the same!! everyone had a nap here today, freddie has us running around after him!

Back