• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from South Jersey!

scuffer

Hello Everyone...
Just discovered this message board and we're delighted to be a part. We have 2 Tri Colours...Boo (4yo boy) and Punkin' (2yo girl). My husband and I have no children but of course we do with our 4 legged furbabies! Looking forward to being an able bodied member.

I'll test posting some photos...
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/scufferboo/BP01bl.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/scufferboo/BP5-21_0657.jpg[/url]

Well...that didn't work...new to the whole posting world...
BP5-21_0657.jpg

BP01bl.jpg

Please feel free to let me know if I'm doing wrong javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy

Hi
We are in central jersey. WELCOME!
I've got Teddy, who is 3 and a 1/2 an his niece who joined us in August, Katydid, she is just 6 months old.
I LOVE watching the two together....these two are truly the best thing that ever happened to me!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

What beautiful pictures. It's so funny...I knew instantly which was your female. Such a girlie face!! They are absolutely beautiful! Welcome.

Ah, Boo and Pumpkin are just gorgeous. And I love your holiday avatar. We are in north eastern NJ. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Hello and welcome! Your "kids" are beautiful! I love your avatar Christmas pic.

Glad you found us and looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your Boo and Punkin.

Your neighbor to the south...

WOW....thank you all for your kind words and welcomes!!! Yes, Punkin' is quite the girly girl...and Boo is all boy. It has been great reading the posts and looking at all the photos. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better...can't think of a better "club" to be a part of!!! Big cyber-hug to all...Moms, Dads and "kids"!!!
Love and Licks...
Lin, Cal, Boo and Punkin'

Hi there! Welcome!
What two beautiful cavs, and your pictures are wonderful!
Bit jealous of your holiday avatar...i'm still trying to take a holiday picture with Spottie icon_whistling
Me and Johan don't have any children so Spottie is our baby. He is the prince and we are his servants...and love doing it :lol:

Back