• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pathetic reindeer

moniechris

My poor little dears were subjected to relentless humiliation this afternoon, as I prepared my Christmas cards!! For your enjoyment:

I get a cookie right??? I feel so degraded...
xmascard010.jpg

This isn't so bad...
xmascard012.jpg

Wait...we aren't done??
xmascard013.jpg

I am using this one for my Christmas Card :D :
xmascard016.jpg

xmascard018.jpg

xmascard017.jpg

If you show this to anyone, I am really going to hurt you:
xmascard021.jpg

LOL. I love your kids pixs. The last one of Stewie is especially cute! You have a sweet family and your Christmas card will be terrific.

Great pics for your Christmas cards .... it takes a lot of patience to get a good one doesn't it :D :lol: :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Cavs look well pizzed off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stewie looks as though he wants a mirror to view his gorgeousness in though :l*v:

I take my hat off to you, how the heck did you manage to get them to sit still.

I have been trying to get one of nutty Darby in front of the tree, I got a few but I will try again tommorow.
I love the name Stewie it suits him too, what a gorgeous crew you have. :D :D :D

Food motivated pups will do anything for a cookie!! :lol: It's a good thing my camera takes rapid shots because this was all over and done in less than ten minutes!! :roll:

Wesley became an expert at flipping those antlers off in one swoop of the paw and Stewie's head is so tiny that they kept slipping off!! He is ALL hair. :D

My hubby made such fun of me for doing all this and as soon as my cards were done he was so impressed that now he wants to send some to his co-workers :roll: . Back to the post office for more stamps, back to walgreens for more prints and back to the store for more cards :x . I thought I was done!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love your cavs, but Stewie always takes the prize when he is in the pics! He really does suit his name (I am a huge Family Guy fan)! I bet he calls you "Mother!" in his head... :lol:

Back