• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Club Christmas Party

Cathy T

Yesterday was our club's Christmas party. We had a great time and a really good turn out. There were 25 Cavaliers and 3 English Toys. J was there with Gem and Monty and Linda came with Quincy. Everyone got along great, we had tons of yummy food and a really fun gift exchange. Oh I am so thrilled with my gift!! I got an adorable tri colored stuffed animal. I found him on the internet later, I want to get one for our club's raffle, he was very popular http://www.toykeeper.com/pages/yc-spaniel.html

Here are some pictures

Poor Jakey!! He was dominated by little Tate (yes, that's a beanie on Tate's head) who is about 1/3 of his size. It was really funny....Jake rolled right over for Tate
HPIM1856.jpg

Shelby being social
HPIM1857.jpg

Bailey had on the cutest Christmas sweater. I think Jake was coveting it
HPIM1865.jpg

HPIM1864.jpg

Monty checking out what was on mommy's plate
HPIM1870.jpg

Shelby was a naughty girl. That sweet face can be very deceiving. She decided to boss Gem around. Shelby can be quite a stinker. I actually had to pull her up on my lap because she was getting a bit boisterous.
HPIM1884.jpg

Linda's tri Quincy (8 months old) is quite a pistol. We had to warn her to keep an eye on him because someone was sure to pop him in their pocketbook and take him home. This is Quincy playing with Nipper (18 months old). They really had a good romp
HPIM1876.jpg

HPIM1873.jpg

Jake decided to join in
HPIM1855.jpg

Cathy, what a fun time! Looks like Jake and Shelby had a really good time. Is this your CKCS club? I wish the one in our area did stuff like this. And I love the tri pup gift you got.

We have that red sweater with the tree on the back (it has blinking lights!) for 3 of ours from last year. It was fun on Christmas day.

Glad you got pictures and posted them! Wish we were there.

What fun Cathy :D Wish I'd been there with all those beautiful furbabies.

I had one of those stuffed cavaliers too, I say had because Maxx took a liking to it and stole it :roll: He loves anything that looks remotely like a Cavalier but rarely plays with anything else - strange boy that he is :lol:

That one went up on the bookcase far out of reach!! I have three blenheim toys...none of which have ears any more...thanks Shelby!

That's is so great Cathy - so many happy dogs in one place, I wish we had something like that where I live.

Wow that looks as though it was great fun - thanks for sharing those pictures :flwr:

Cathy T said:
That one went up on the bookcase far out of reach!! I have three blenheim toys...none of which have ears any more...thanks Shelby!

:lol: :lol: bless her she just didn't want them to look as pretty as her :lol:

What a great idea, wish we had a CKCS club, it looked like eveyone had a brilliant time :D
And all the dogs looked lovely :flwr:

Too fun, Cathy! The "kids" looked like they were having a blast. Love the red sweater, is it new? The girls don't have any Christmas outerwear, where'd you find it?
Boy, I understand about out of reach "need". My girls go for the tummy - the stuffin' abounds. Problem is, none of it is IN the stuffed animal. :oops: Drives me nuts! Now that there are four of the little devils there seems to be an unending supply of the white stuff. :)

JaneB

Cathy

Jake & Shelby are very sociable they are real party animals, lucky puppies getting to go to so many parties.

The pics are wonderful, I don't know how you ever managed to get all the dogs in.
;) ;) ;)

Back