PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Paris

Huguette
10th December 2006, 10:46 PM
I have been a CKC lover for sixteen years. My first dog died when he was thirteen years old on Christmas day. His name was Flopy. I was so sad. I loved him so much !
Then, Ulysse arrived. He is now three years old. He is a marvellous dog and I could not live without him.
I will be pleased to chat with you and to know all your Ckc. It is great to meet people from all over the world.
Thank you to accept me in your group

Justine
10th December 2006, 10:57 PM
Wecolme,from ireland.The site is great.Enjoy.

Mary
10th December 2006, 11:38 PM
Welcome Huguette. Can't wait to see pics and hear stories of your pup.

(Justine your avatar is priceless!!)

Karlin
11th December 2006, 12:08 AM
Bienvenue Huguette! icon_welcome Je suis heureux que vous ayez découvert le CKCS et également le site Web de Cavaliertalk! :)

moniechris
11th December 2006, 01:21 AM
I just love how internationally based this site is!! Cavaliers are a global phenomenom and universally wonderful! :D

Lani
11th December 2006, 01:28 AM
Hi Huguette and Ulysse. :flwr: icon_welcome

Maminou
11th December 2006, 06:43 AM
icon_welcome Huguette !
I hope you will enjoy here
Kiss to Prince Ulysse :)

Huguette
11th December 2006, 07:10 AM
thank you so much for your messages. I feel happy to share your love for the Cavaliers... Great, Maminou to chat with you in English. :thnku: Karlin : your French is very good !
I have no time to read all the messages but I do as soon as possible and I will try to participate ; but I am always very busy.
Prince Ulysse is a nice tricolore dog :
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0455ae5.jpg[/url]
I wish you could see him... but I am not sure to have understood the way to include a photo... [/img]
He is three. He lives in Paris with my parents and I. His best friend is our cat, a birman, named Andy.
Love to everyone

flossie-spottie
11th December 2006, 09:50 AM
Waaaw Huguette :D What a lovely cavalier you have! Nice to meet someone closer at home on the cavaliersite.
I am from Gent in Belgium. This is not so very far from Paris.
Mon cavalier a déja 3 ans et je pense qu'il aimera jouer avec ton Ulysse.
Beaucoup de baisers pour ton Ulysse de mon Spottie!

molly+charlies mum
11th December 2006, 01:45 PM
hello and icon_welcome enjoy your time on here

Cicero's Mummy
11th December 2006, 02:21 PM
Welcome!

Claire
11th December 2006, 02:57 PM
What a beautiful boy - welcome from the UK... :D

Laura&Lia
11th December 2006, 03:24 PM
Welcome. Enjoy this site.

What a beautiful boy!!! its a cutie! :flwr:

Joanne M
12th December 2006, 12:44 AM
Bienvenue/Welcome from Boston. We love cavaliers here :)

Charleen
12th December 2006, 02:20 AM
The picture of Prince Ulysse shows how beautiful he is. icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk.

enchantingdragon
12th December 2006, 02:27 AM
Hi and welcome icon_welcome

Huguette
12th December 2006, 06:39 AM
:thnku: :D Ulysse is very happy to be welcomed among you. He will try to show you how life is for a cavalier in France and he is looking foward to learning much about cavaliers abroad.
Thank you very much.
Another picture :

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0532bh2.jpg

Hugs

Karlin
12th December 2006, 12:25 PM
For some reason imageshack images don't seem to work. Not sure why? Usually you just need to copy the url for the pic, then click the IMG button, paste, and click the IMG buttin again. That leaves the pic looking like this:

http://www.yourimageURL.com

I think the problem with imageshack is that php element -- this probably means it is a security risk to link directly to the image and the board software blocks such embedded links here though people can click to go look at the image. Many of the photo developing sites use this format for images and they won't work here.

I have a little French but need to check the difficult verb tenses on the internet! :lol:

molly
12th December 2006, 01:12 PM
Welcome Huguette and Prince Ulysse! We are from New Jersey in the US. Your Ulysse is beautiful. We look forward to learning about you both.

Huguette
12th December 2006, 03:06 PM
[quote=

I have a little French but need to check the difficult verb tenses on the internet! :lol:[/quote]

Please, speak French ! it would be interesting for you. No matter the verbs ! I teach English but I know that speaking a foreign language may be difficult ;

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0532bh2.jpg
i think I didn't take the right way this morning to include a photo. I am trying again.

Ulysse promises to tell more about his life !

Renie
14th December 2006, 02:52 PM
When I look at such as beautiful french boy, I must say hallo too :D We are from Czech and I spoke with my friend yesterday that we would like to visit Paris next year :drivecar: Of course not by car, but by plane:-)

Huguette
14th December 2006, 09:06 PM
Your dogs are nice too, Renie and so are all the dogs of this forum ! Unfortunately, I can't understand your language. It would be nice to see you if you come to France !

:thmbsup:

Lisa_T
15th December 2006, 03:22 AM
Welcome! And please do type in French (same to other French speakers)- I'm sure those of us who learnt could do the translations and brush up at the same time! :D :D I had to read Karlin's original message twice before it clicked. This is not good :lol: :lol:

Huguette
15th December 2006, 06:33 AM
Pas de problème ! je suis ravie de vous parler français. De mon côté, j'apprécie de lire vos messages en anglais !
Ulysse et moi sommes touchés de votre accueil. Ce groupe est sympathique et les sujets du forum très intéressants et si riches qu'il m'est difficile de tout lire ! mais j'y arriverai !
:D

varja
2nd January 2007, 02:49 PM
hello and welcome! :flwr:

I was in Paris 10 years ago for new year, and it was soooo cold. But it is a wonderful place.

And I also know some French, I learned it in school for 4 years, but I think, that it is a very difficult language. So I better continue to write in English, because my french is terrible. :D

Zippy
2nd January 2007, 04:39 PM
Hello and bienvenue icon_welcome

Je parle un peu de francais mais seulement un peu! :flwr: :flwr:

Huguette
2nd January 2007, 09:32 PM
Ulysse et moi vous souhaitons " Bonne Année" * tous : bonheur, paix et santé pour vous et tous vos quatre pattes.
Il a fait très froid * Noël et maintenant, nous avons 10°C et il pleut !
Ulysse a passé de très bonnes fêtes et il a été très gâté par le Père Noël qui lui a apporté plein de cadeaux : jouets, os, friandises...etc.
C'est un chien gourmand :

http://servimg.com/u/10/05/41/06/th/pict0810.jpg (http://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=7&u=10054106)

Happy New Year !

molly
3rd January 2007, 02:47 AM
Ulysse et une bonne chien! J'adore le gourmand photo.

Huguette
3rd January 2007, 08:47 AM
Ulysse is greedy... that's a problem ! he is always hungry and he is too heavy...! he weighs 12kg ! the vet said he is not too fat because he is a "strong" dog But I am a little anxious. It is not good for his health. So, we are going to put him on a diet... poor Ulysse !!!

[img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1397/pict0789zh4.th.jpg] (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0789zh4.jpg)

estertje
3rd January 2007, 02:26 PM
Bonjour! Bienvenue de Bruxelles!! J'adore votre petit toutou, il est adorable. J'éspère que vous passerez un aussi bon moment que tout les autres ici!! Si vous ne comprenez pas tout, n'hésitez pas * demander des explications, je suis sûre qu'il y a plein de gens ici prets * vous répondre aussi vite que possible.

Karlin
3rd January 2007, 03:22 PM
Ulysse a passé de très bonnes fêtes et il a été très gâté par le Père Noël qui lui a apporté plein de cadeaux : jouets, os, friandises...etc.
C'est un chien gourmand :

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Pere Noel made many cavaliers on the board happy this year! :)

Huguette
3rd January 2007, 04:31 PM
Si vous ne comprenez pas tout, n'hésitez pas * demander des explications, je suis sûre qu'il y a plein de gens ici prets * vous répondre aussi vite que possible.

Merci ! I am rather good at English but I find it difficult here! especially when the message is about illness or exhibition... But it is very good to improve my English ! Thank you ! I will ask for explanation if I have problems to understand.

Très contente de vous lire en français ! Ulysse est vraiment un amour de chien. Mais tous vos cavaliers sont beaux. C'est un chien irrésistible ! Moi, je craque dès que je vois leurs beaux yeux et le douce expression !