• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Paris

Huguette

I have been a CKC lover for sixteen years. My first dog died when he was thirteen years old on Christmas day. His name was Flopy. I was so sad. I loved him so much !
Then, Ulysse arrived. He is now three years old. He is a marvellous dog and I could not live without him.
I will be pleased to chat with you and to know all your Ckc. It is great to meet people from all over the world.
Thank you to accept me in your group

Welcome Huguette. Can't wait to see pics and hear stories of your pup.

(Justine your avatar is priceless!!)

Bienvenue Huguette! icon_welcome Je suis heureux que vous ayez découvert le CKCS et également le site Web de Cavaliertalk! :)

I just love how internationally based this site is!! Cavaliers are a global phenomenom and universally wonderful! :D

thank you so much for your messages. I feel happy to share your love for the Cavaliers... Great, Maminou to chat with you in English. :thnku: Karlin : your French is very good !
I have no time to read all the messages but I do as soon as possible and I will try to participate ; but I am always very busy.
Prince Ulysse is a nice tricolore dog :
my.php
[img=http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7913/pict0455ae5.th.jpg][/url] [/img]
I wish you could see him... but I am not sure to have understood the way to include a photo... [/img]
He is three. He lives in Paris with my parents and I. His best friend is our cat, a birman, named Andy.
Love to everyone

Waaaw Huguette :D What a lovely cavalier you have! Nice to meet someone closer at home on the cavaliersite.
I am from Gent in Belgium. This is not so very far from Paris.
Mon cavalier a déja 3 ans et je pense qu'il aimera jouer avec ton Ulysse.
Beaucoup de baisers pour ton Ulysse de mon Spottie!

For some reason imageshack images don't seem to work. Not sure why? Usually you just need to copy the url for the pic, then click the IMG button, paste, and click the IMG buttin again. That leaves the pic looking like this:

I think the problem with imageshack is that php element -- this probably means it is a security risk to link directly to the image and the board software blocks such embedded links here though people can click to go look at the image. Many of the photo developing sites use this format for images and they won't work here.

I have a little French but need to check the difficult verb tenses on the internet! :lol:

Welcome Huguette and Prince Ulysse! We are from New Jersey in the US. Your Ulysse is beautiful. We look forward to learning about you both.

I have a little French but need to check the difficult verb tenses on the internet! :lol:[/quote said:
Please, speak French ! it would be interesting for you. No matter the verbs ! I teach English but I know that speaking a foreign language may be difficult ;

my.php

i think I didn't take the right way this morning to include a photo. I am trying again.

Ulysse promises to tell more about his life !

Back