• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Kangaroo, Oh I mean Cavalier & My Good Boy Dudley

Linda

I really think Darby is part Kangaroo.
Here he is getting ready to be naughty.
IMG_3475.jpg

What trouble can I get into around here :shock: :shock:

IMG_3474.jpg

Okay I found my brother, maybe he is up for it. What do you think. ???
IMG_3488.jpg

Great he is into it. :D :D :D
inflight.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah darn it, he is always listening to Mommy.

IMG_3523.jpg

Look at him thinking he is so good. icon_whistling icon_whistling

IMG_3516.jpg

Mommy said Dudley always listens to her. What do you think ???
IMG_3509.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaah to heck with him I am gonna keep being naughty.
IMG_3524.jpg

Yes and he was very naughty.

SOOOO Cute!!

Darby looks adorable in his red Roots coat!!

How do they do with the little booties? I was thinking of getting some for Lucky but not sure how he'd take to them ....

Lani

The boots are actually very very good, they don't fall off at all.

Providing you don't buy them too big, they are from

www.muttlucks.com

Dudley has had his for over a year now, both of the boys are wearing xxsmall. You need a tight fit, and the velcro enables you to tighten them well too.

I luv them.
When they first put them on, they honestly walk like a horse but let Lucky wear them in the house for a bit he will soon get used to them.

Funny thing is that you can hear them coming, they sound like a herd of elephants. :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Boy...that Darby is his own dog isn't he????
Full of mischief but isn't fun that your two are so different?
Sweet, sweet photos!
They are both such beautiful examples of cavaliers

Gorgeous pics of your gorgeous boys Linda, Darby is really growing up now. Love the boots btw, they look really good for keeping their little tootsies warm and dry :flwr:

Oh Linda -

Kosmo is sitting here crying because he wasn't invited to the Naughty icon_devil playdate!! :cry*ing:

hehehe.. don't worry he got himself in plenty of trouble all by his little lonesome..

Darby looks like he's adjusted to those (awful!) shoes ( :lol: ) pretty quickly. For some reason when I put them on Kosmo he runs around like a little rabbit!! They are great though because I definately know what you mean about them sounding like a herd of elephants!! Kosmo gives me the "mommy, do i HAVE to" look whenever he sees me grabbing the booty bag.

Dudley and Darby are so different from each other - it always cracks me up to see them together. I am sure Dudley is thinking "are you NUTS or something?" most of the time!!

Have fun and Kos can't wait (literally) to see your two boys again!! :):)

Dudley and Darby look like they are having a great time, and I really do think Ruby's are the naughtiest.... icon_whistling

Aww, they look like they are having so much fun! Darby really looks funny when he runs- that first picture is so cute. :)

oh I can't believe that a little Ruby boy could be naughty...my TedBear is NEVER naughty :badgrin: :badgrin:

Fabulous photos Lulu, it's great to see the boys, Darby looks so growed up now!!

They are just zoooooming aren't they?! How precious!! How did you ever get him to walk in those booties?! Cody and Wesley flip them off within seconds or refuse to move in them!! :x

Back