• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie

kimberlya

Hello! I joined last July when we decided on a breeder and have been soooo eagerly waiting for our baby to be born and come home. She was born on October 26, and will come home the day after Christmas. My avatar is a picture of her at 3 and a half weeks, and here is another one. I know I am driving everyone crazy because I'm unbelievably anxious and in love with her already! :)

319011366_b273a7b79b_m.jpg

Hey Kim

Your not driving any of us crazy as we are already cavalier crazy.
Post all the pics you want, she sure is a darling little girl any names yet.

What a lovely xmas present. :D :D :D :D :D

Trust me, ask Pauline, we all share in the waiting game and are (almost) as anxious as you are to see more pictures!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We all like to live vicariously through the new parents and it feels like we are getting new pups too!!! icon_whistling

We are so excited!!! We've named her Ellie... I'll definitely post more pictures as I get them. :) I already have the darling carrier, a little sweater, and pink Puppia harness. Spoiled much???

Are you kidding!!??? I dreamed about Jake the whole 10 weeks we waited to get him and then went through the same thing with Shelby. All I can say is....thank God I found a place where I can talk about my babies to my heart's content and no one asks me to please shut up!!! Keep us updated and post as many pictures as you can. I won't get another so I gotta get my fix somehow!! What an incredibly sweet face she has.

She is so cute! Coincidently if I get a female Cavy Ellie was what I was going to name her. The name Ellie has special meaning for my husband and I and we said our first girl doggie will be Ellie. I think I have chosen my breeder as well and if all goes well my Ellie (or Tucker if its a boy) will be here next summer =)

Aw, I like Tucker too!!! We chose Ellie because my grandmother's name is Elmae and I wanted my first baby to be somewhat named after her. :)

Aww thats sweet. We choose Ellie because early on when we first started to date I found this adorable card collection called Ellie's world. Its about a little girl who is friends with all these forest creatures. Its very cute and charming and we both loved them. One day I bought like a huge amount of stuff from the collection and luckily I did because next time I went to look it was gone! I searched and searched and tried to find it on the Internet but it was gone so my hubby and I treasured all the lil cards and bags we got and Ellie became our lil thing. We didnt like the way Ellie sounded with his last name so instead of our ffirst child it will be our first puppy instead :D I just liked the name Tucker and I thought it would be cute on a lil tri pup (not sure if we'll get a tri though so if not might have to think about another name)

Little Ellie is so sweet and beautiful how could you not be in love. Talk about her all you want. That's all we do too. :D I'm glad I've found people as in love with their cavs as I am Tucker.

Cathy T said:
Are you kidding!!??? I dreamed about Jake the whole 10 weeks we waited to get him and then went through the same thing with Shelby. All I can say is....thank God I found a place where I can talk about my babies to my heart's content and no one asks me to please shut up!!! Keep us updated and post as many pictures as you can. I won't get another so I gotta get my fix somehow!! What an incredibly sweet face she has.

Couldn't have put it better myself, Cathy :lol: My hubby just can't understand how I can talk Cavalier all day long :lol:

Your baby sure is a little darling, Kimberley - the waiting drags by soooooooooooo slowly :(

I carried pictures around of when we saw them at the breeders - I have three in my purse also of what they look like now - me I'm a proud mum.

kimberlya said:
We are so excited!!! We've named her Ellie... I'll definitely post more pictures as I get them. :) I already have the darling carrier, a little sweater, and pink Puppia harness. Spoiled much???

Lol... I don't think there is ever an end to the spoiling in our house... and I thought most of it would be done by me, but my hubby is already starting to accumulate tons of things for our little one! We don't even have a definate name yet!

ooooooh she is gorgeous :lotsaluv:

:lol: :lol: you can never talk too much about cavaliers on here and we all just love puppy pictures too :lotsaluv:

Nothing with Cavaliers can be to excess!! Can't have too many, can't post to many pics, can't gush enough! We all are a bit right of center about these little guys. My husband has become such a convert! :badgrin: Knew they could win him over!
JaneB

Thank you !!! We just love her already. :D I am a teacher and so if I didn't think my paycheck was small now, just wait until she's officially home!! :roll: I'll post more as I get them... :)

Back