PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Play Group Last Weekend

Jackie
11th December 2006, 11:56 PM
Hi Everyone:

Karen sent me a picture of our group that met for our Cavalier Play Group. It was so much fun meeting everyone and seeing the blur of tri/blenhein..one ruby..and one b/t. I couldn't remember everyone's name so Cathy, if you know the folks I left out, please list their names :sl*p:

Sitting from left:
Barby (Clancy, Bentley), Dave (JJ, Mikey), Me (Candle), Julie (Buster), Cathy (India, Geordie).
Standing from left:
Don't remember the first two folks, Bob (Lily), Paige (Emma), Not sure who this lady was, Cathy's husband (Chocolate).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Jkurlich/GroupPicture.jpg

Lisa_T
12th December 2006, 12:24 AM
Love the tri second from right that's practically smirking at the camera :lol: :lol:
Great 'school photo'.

Cathy Moon
12th December 2006, 02:21 AM
Hey Jackie, thanks for posting the group photo - standing on the right is my hubster, Colin, and to the left of him is Lorraine with her ruby girl, Tristan. :flwr:

Cathy Moon
12th December 2006, 02:39 AM
Here's Barb's sweet little boy, Clancy, giving my hubby a puppy-fix!
http://static.flickr.com/133/318163107_ebe501f632.jpg

BarbMazz
12th December 2006, 01:00 PM
Oh, what a great picture, Cathy!! I noticed the men were all very taken with Clancy... I had to keep my eye on Bob especially... I think Clancy would have fit in his pocket! icon_whistling

I had such a nice time there.. can't wait for January 20th!

Karlin
12th December 2006, 01:57 PM
Great to see the pic of so many people and cavs! LOVE those long ears on the tris in the front row. Wow they are really long.

Claire
12th December 2006, 03:13 PM
Come on Colin - we did say when you were over that you had to get number four........ Cathy don't you remember, I think a ruby would fit right in there...... icon_whistling

Great you had a nice time.

Cathy Moon
12th December 2006, 05:38 PM
:lol: We're considering becoming a foster home to a cav, any color! :flwr: