• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Play Group Last Weekend

Jackie

Hi Everyone:

Karen sent me a picture of our group that met for our Cavalier Play Group. It was so much fun meeting everyone and seeing the blur of tri/blenhein..one ruby..and one b/t. I couldn't remember everyone's name so Cathy, if you know the folks I left out, please list their names :sl*p:

Sitting from left:
Barby (Clancy, Bentley), Dave (JJ, Mikey), Me (Candle), Julie (Buster), Cathy (India, Geordie).
Standing from left:
Don't remember the first two folks, Bob (Lily), Paige (Emma), Not sure who this lady was, Cathy's husband (Chocolate).

GroupPicture.jpg
[/img]

Love the tri second from right that's practically smirking at the camera :lol: :lol:
Great 'school photo'.

Hey Jackie, thanks for posting the group photo - standing on the right is my hubster, Colin, and to the left of him is Lorraine with her ruby girl, Tristan. :flwr:

Oh, what a great picture, Cathy!! I noticed the men were all very taken with Clancy... I had to keep my eye on Bob especially... I think Clancy would have fit in his pocket! icon_whistling

I had such a nice time there.. can't wait for January 20th!

Great to see the pic of so many people and cavs! LOVE those long ears on the tris in the front row. Wow they are really long.

Come on Colin - we did say when you were over that you had to get number four........ Cathy don't you remember, I think a ruby would fit right in there...... icon_whistling

Great you had a nice time.

Back