• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Caffeine addict pup...

Lisa_T

H'mm. Once again the thief has struck. You may remember me posting about Amber pinching coffee a while ago, and then there was the miso soup last week. Now I know I'm not imagining it. I've caught this little hot-drink addict in the act...

320006593_8f0128afc2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we need to go to Coffee Addicts Anonymous...

Lol!! what a filthy little theif :D !! Mess with my soup, but mess with my coffee and you are in big trouble!!!!

Holly was an angel. Holly would never dream of trying to swipe my coffee. This is why I keep getting caught out. I forget about Amber's criminal proclivities. :D :D

CA anonoymous here she comes :D This is why I have to put my coffee cup on the kitchen table any time I get up! Can't trust either of mine.

I'm glad to know it's not just Amber. Do yours turn into raging lunatics after a few swipes? Amber went daft so I let her race around and play to burn off energy. Once she got to the chewing-anything stage, I thought- Bedtime! .. and put her in her crate.

She was Not Happy. Never in the two months I've had her has she yowled like that. I tried to ignore it, but this was after midnight and I was having visions of being lynched by my neighbours. So I stuck her out, stuck Holly out, and then recrated Amber along with Holly.

Not a peep. Maybe she just wanted Holly, but she's slept alone every night since I got her- except for the past couple of nights. They need to share a crate next weekend and I wanted to be sure they wouldn't kill each other.

I think I can safely assume that won't be an issue... :lol: :lol:

Izzy and the others, but particularly Izzy like a drink of tea. Izzy will only take his in a mug, not a bowl, and Monty won't have it from a bowl unless he's seen me put in milk and a tiny bit of sugar.

Any mug placed on the hearth is free game, here. Teddy and Joly will even swig fizzy pop (soda).

Merlin is quite partial to the glass of milk his Dad takes bed at night.... watch out if its not been drunk.....

tip toe to the edge of the bed being carefull not to stand on Dad so as not to wake him........front legs stretched onto the bedside cabinet and reach over and lap that milk up..........until :yikes Mum's caught me!

Mine only go after alcohol....leave water, milk, juice and they won't look twice, but wine, beer or cocktail and head first into the cup they go!! :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh Amber likes all of those too. My dad had to guard his beer last week, and she nearly got his wine a couple of times too.

Perhaps it is a Ruby thing. :lol:

Lucky likes to investigate wine and coffee too ... of course I discourage him though because I know neither of them are good for him. But when has that stopped him before??? He'll eat or drink anything within his reach.

Back