PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed for Charlie, please...

Maxxs_Mummy
12th December 2006, 09:02 AM
Charlie is going in for skin biopsies today & he's going to come home looking like a patchwork quilt :(

Yet another GA so yet again, no breakfast :( They are both going back and forth between the kitchen & wherever I am, wondering where their brekkie is :lol:

I will be able to feed Maxx once Charlie is in the car so don't worry, he won't starve :lol:

Fingers crossed that they will find out what is causing his skin problems this time. I know James will look after him but you still worry don't you :?

Karlin
12th December 2006, 12:51 PM
Oh poor Charlie; be sure to give him a nice treat when he gets back and lots of cuddles from everyone on the board who will be thinking about him. :hug: Hope you get some clear results with the biopsies. :xfngr:

Cathy Moon
12th December 2006, 12:58 PM
:xfngr: :xfngr: :paw: :paw: :paw: Donna, we have all our fingers and paws crossed for little Charlie. Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way! :hug: :lotsaluv:

pippa
12th December 2006, 01:27 PM
Hugs and kisses for charlie. :flwr:

merlinsmum
12th December 2006, 01:31 PM
Best of Luck for today. Big :hug:s to you and Charlie

Lani
12th December 2006, 02:20 PM
Good Luck today for Charlie. Hope all goes well. :flwr:

Vickie
12th December 2006, 02:30 PM
Best of luck Charlie :xfngr: I hope that James finds out what is causing your skin problems.

I'm sure there will be plenty of :hug: s from mummy when she gets you home.

Hope you've managed to occupy yourself today Donna, thinking of you :flwr:

Claire
12th December 2006, 02:48 PM
Hope all goes well Donna and Charlie isn't to distressed - hopefully some news and treatment will come out at the end of this which will be better for him and you....Maxx if Mama is starving you you are more than welcome to come over to ours..... icon_whistling

LauraD
12th December 2006, 04:32 PM
Hope everything goes well for little Charlie. :xfngr: It would be good to know what is going on with his skin. I'm sure James will take very good care of your boy. Don't worry too much Donna. :flwr:

Barbara Nixon
12th December 2006, 06:58 PM
I hope Teddy's doesn't come to that. He has his first bloods taken tomorrow,

misty
12th December 2006, 07:46 PM
oh Donna, I'm so sorry I missed this earlier.

Is he back? how's he doing?

bless his little heart, poor lad.

Remi
12th December 2006, 09:49 PM
Good luck Charlie, big hugs for you! :hug:

luvzcavs
12th December 2006, 11:15 PM
Good luck Donna and Charlie. :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr:

As you know this is a subject I'm really interested in due to our own situation, please keep me posted with the outcome.
Has something recently changed with his allergies or was this always on the cards ? I think I may have missed something ?

Hope you get some answers anyway and the problem can be resolved.

Nicki
12th December 2006, 11:35 PM
How did Charlie get on Donna? Have been thinking of you all day :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Cathy T
13th December 2006, 02:22 AM
Everything I have is crossed!

sarahg
13th December 2006, 07:24 AM
Hi Donna

How did Charlie get on yesterday?

Sarah Xx

cecily
13th December 2006, 10:08 PM
We're all thinking about you and Charlie. :l*v: :hug:
Hope everything went ok... ?

luvzcavs
20th December 2006, 09:36 AM
Any updates on Charlie ? Hope all is well ?
Can I uncross my fingers yet !! :lol: