• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

snugglie puppies

coconut

i bought one these only got it yesterday and freddie slept the whole night with it, fingers crossed he will use it for awhile!~

I got one and am hoping it will work.
Although I broke the heartbeat trying to get it to work icon_whistling :sl*p: :roll:
Bríd was kind enough to post me on her old one! :flwr:

LOL. I have one but after seeing Amber's destructive abilities I removed the heart. The snugglepup didn't last long 'cos the dogs seem to think it made a great tug of war toy..

LOL. I referred my friend Mary to get one ... she's getting a chocolate lab after Christmas and they actually have a Black Lab snuggle puppy ... she's very excited. I hope it works!

well i have to say last night was the frist night freddie didn't wake me since we got him over a week ago, i did wake a few times as he was ill, i had him right beside my bed so i was able to check on him! :)

what is this you are talking about? what do they do? if it helps my henry sleep away from me (or preferably my head) i would love to learn about it!!

Snuggle puppies are little stuffed dogs with a velcro opening. In the opening is a little plastic heart that runs on batteries. It simulates the mother's heart beat. Also, they give you a couple of warming packets that last for five hours and a little bag you can put rice in and warm up in the microwave. I bought one for Maddy and she likes the dog but we haven't turned on the heart much or put the heat packs in yet.
Pam

ow! Never heard of that! I don't think its a good idea for my little one. I gave Sam a stuffed animal the first night he got here to make him feel at ease, he ate it after a few days! so I had to get rid of it in case he got ill. It's kind of a problem when we have visitors with little kids who brought their stuffed animals. Sam allways tries to get them to destroy them or to ride on them. :?

he's got them! They're just not so visible in this picture, but I will post some more later on. At first I wanted a blemheim but when I got to the litter there were none. At first I was a bit dissapointed but when I saw this little guy I just melted! I wanted him and no other would do, love at first sight as they say :) But he has allready cahnged a lot since the time this picture was made. You'll see.

I would recommend the snuggle puppy. We took ours to the breeder a few weeks before we picked up our puppy. They got the mother's scent on it.

Libby loves it. She didn't sleep the night for a little while just because she has to go out. She doesn't chew it. We don't have the heart in it any more.

Sometimes, you can't tell which is Libby and which is the snuggle pup! lol

hey, yeah cookie is great actually. We'v definately come along way in a year... shes having bones now and she actually goes off and leaves them for ages. so we hopefully hav conquered her possessional issue. this time last year we wudnt even be allowed in the same room with her and a bone. but now when shes bored she'll go off to find u or do her own lil thing and she wont even take any notice if u go and walk by her bone even if shes in a different room!!!

i really want to get her one of these snuggle puppies though, she'd love it!!! she used her toys as cushions haha.

Back