PDA

View Full Version : Huge sale!!

moniechris
12th December 2006, 03:43 PM
puppystore.com

I stole this from another thread, but I wanted to make sure all of my other credit card busting, sale loving ladies got in on this deal!! Puppia's are $9.99 and everything else in the shop is nearly 50% off!! I just spent $30, which is usually what I spend on one puppia + shipping and I got WELL OVER $60 worth of grooming supplies and puppias. Shipping is reasonable as well!!

All of my favorite John Paul items are there too icon_whistling

Cathy T
12th December 2006, 03:47 PM
Wow...that is quite a sale!

My Wesley
12th December 2006, 05:25 PM
Are they a reputable online store?

Lani
12th December 2006, 05:29 PM
I'm going to confirm - but I think my sister bought a LOT of stuff from them last year. She's going to buy Lucky a blue puppia. :) (assuming you all don't buy them out first!!! :-))

molly
12th December 2006, 06:45 PM
LEt me know if you find out anything on this site. They have nothing to indicate that it is a secure site, don't seem to take paypal and no phone contact or anything. I am very nervous these days about some sites.

Lani
12th December 2006, 06:58 PM
My sister ordered from there last summer when she got her dog. No problems whatsover.

Also, I went in to pretend I was going to order something right now, and it is a secure site.

To know if a site is secure, if you are in the checkout process and the web address is proceeded by an: "https" instead of just "http" then you know the site is secure. :-)

Lindsay
12th December 2006, 08:25 PM
Well $60 later my kids have more stuff on the way! They are so spoiled... icon_whistling :roll: icon_whistling

But you can't beat those calendars for $0.01!

molly
12th December 2006, 09:02 PM
Lani, thanks for the tip on how to tell a secure store site.

Well I missed out. Went back in to order something and got this message:

Sorry, PuppyStore.com has officially closed it's doors. All existing orders will be shipped, but we will not be taking any new orders.

Lindsay
12th December 2006, 09:07 PM
:yikes :yikes :yikes

That kind of worries me! I literally order my stuff 15 minutes ago!

Lani
12th December 2006, 09:17 PM
So strange ... I sent my sister the link and she was shocked at the prices and said "I wonder if they are going out of business with prices that low???"

I guess they were. :(

My Wesley
12th December 2006, 09:19 PM
That's what I had figured... Thank goodness I didn't place an order.

Lani
12th December 2006, 09:21 PM
well, my sister did order but I am pretty sure the stuff will come.

They were out of stock on a LOT of things too as people probably noticed, so at least they were not selling stuff not in stock.

Aoine
12th December 2006, 09:37 PM
Wow I love their prices! Does anyone know if they deliver to the UK as I cant seem to find much info about delivery on the site?

moniechris
12th December 2006, 11:27 PM
WOW!! I am sure everyone will get their order just fine...I hope :? Those prices were amazing!!

Joanne M
13th December 2006, 01:48 AM
I went to the site and read that message too. I felt relieved, I hadn't ordered anything.

"Sorry, PuppyStore.com has officially closed it's doors. All existing orders will be shipped, but we will not be taking any new orders."

I love shopping online but it's scary sometimes. I always use a credit card so I can dispute any costs. At least you'll be able to do that if your merchandise does not arrive.

moniechris
14th December 2006, 03:03 AM
I just got notice that my items have been shipped (with great tracking)... Lets just hope that I get all the right stuff because I don't know who to contact if I don't!! :roll:

Lani
14th December 2006, 03:04 AM
I think it will be the right stuff - my sister ordered 4 puppias - 2 yellow, 2 blue, and got an email that they would only charge her for 1 yellow because they only had one. So it seems like even though they are out of business they are still being pretty careful to make sure tha the customers (us!) are taken care of. :)

Cicero's Mummy
14th December 2006, 01:40 PM
Saddened... :(

No more good deals!

Lindsay
14th December 2006, 04:52 PM
I got my shipping notification email too! Here's hoping! :flwr:

Lindsay
19th December 2006, 05:03 PM
My stuff came yesterday and it was perfect! Sometimes I guess you can get lucky in finding online deals :D Thanks for the link and just in time before they closed down for good :shock:

I spent $67 (that includes tax and shipping) and here is what I got:

2 Puppia harnesses
John Paul (Paul Mitchel) shampoo
Medicated shampoo for Spencer and his sensitive skin
An attachment for my bathtub to make it a sprayer for when I wash them
A "The Dog" mug with a CKCS blenheim on it
2 "The Dog" calendars with Corgis for Josh's mom and sister
A "The Dog" calendar with CKCS for me :) (The calendars were only $.01!)
2 bottles of doggy nailpolish :lol: Mainly just to annoy Josh with by threatening to paint the girls toenails :lol:
A set of corgi note cards for Josh's mom (his family obviously is a corgi family)
A tennis ball launcher for Josh from Spencer :lol:
2 peanut butter flavored tennis balls...yum yum :lol:

I think that is it...that is all I can remember. But what a deal! :D :D :D

moniechris
19th December 2006, 05:37 PM
lol!! You did better (or worse, it depends on how you look at it!!) than me!! My stuff is "in transit, on the truck for delivery" according to the Fedex tracking. I am so excited!!!!

Shoot for $67, you can barely get 2 puppias=shipping for that!! What a steal!! :D

Lani
19th December 2006, 06:04 PM
Wow! I hope mine comes today. :)

I wish I'd gotten those peanut butter tennis balls ... I'll have to keep a lookout for them ... I think Lucky and Razz would LOVE those!

moniechris
20th December 2006, 12:43 AM
I got my stuff this evening! It was all perfect, and best of all: DIRT CHEAP!! :lol: