• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WHAT A GREAT COMPANION OUR CAVALIER IS

Well we have had MICKEY now for just on two weeks and what a two weeks it has been. Little Mickey has never done a number one or two in the house. He has always waited or gone to the conservatory door and done his business in the garden. He is so gentle and good with the kids. The only thing we are having a bit of trouble with is his recall. But i'm sure in time and training that will come together as well.
The last dog we had was ten years ago, and that was a staffordshire bull terrier and he was very gentle and good with the family. But our Mickey has even surpassed him.
We had lots of discussions about getting another dog, and we could not be happier that we chose the right breed in a Cavalier King Charles

Well done Mickey you are a credit to your breed ...

OH and......... MERRY XMAS TO ALL DOG LOVERS OUT THERE...... :D

How wonderful to hear!!! I wish I had felt the same way about Jake...he was such a difficult puppy...but we definitely overcame our obstacles and are so happy to have him and Shelby in our lives. What in the world did I do with all of my time before the dogs?!! :D

Congratulations spannerman on the addition of Mickey to your family. No surprise that you feel this way, as we all do, cavaliers are amazing dogs. I am often heard describing Tucker as a genius. Even when he does things like making his own doggy flap on the poor screen door. It's hard to get mad at the things that they do!

Good for you with the potty training. That is wonderful.

Welcome aboard.

Love,
Joanne and Tucker

Merry Christmas to Mickey and your family!! Good Luck with your GREAT Companion...
Love & Licks...
Lin, Cal, Boo & Punkin'

Back