• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie new Puppia and others

Justine

320660761_31ac7df2bd.jpg

320660759_5eb0079832.jpg

320660754_6f10966385.jpg

320660755_ddee27978f.jpg

No1 - Alfie Safe House
No2- His favourite Rug - Ella's
No3 & 4 His new Puppia

Justine,Mark and Ella The Photographer

Merlins mum

After we ordered this design ,i thought ooooono what have i done,was it to MACHO for a 7 month old cav.But it grows on you and him to .We got a lead with it as well.But we found the irish buying pet supplies site and it would of been about 15 euro cheaper,than buying from the UK.We will know next time.

Oh he looks lovely. I regret that I cannot buy a cute pink puppia for Maddy but my hubby will not walk her in a pink collar/harness.
Pam

What a lovely boy!!! he looks very happy in her new puppia!

(I hope Lia likes her too, I will receive it in a few days!!!)

:l*v: :hug:

Pamh

Thats funny what you said about the pink puppia and your husband,my husband said the same thing.MEN uh.

I love that camo Puppia and it suits Alfie; I have one for Jaspar too but it is a bit large; I need to take it in a tad.

my other half said that he wouldn't walk lady if i got her a pink puppia and lead but he saw it on another cav and said it looked so cute so i ordered it staright away in case he changed his mind.

my other half said that he wouldn't walk lady if i got her a pink puppia and lead but he saw it on another cav and said it looked so cute so i ordered it staright away in case he changed his mind.

Doesn't he look handsom!!!
Wesley loooves his camo puppia!! I think it looks great on cavies, no matter the color. It really helps when they are on walks because I don't get "awww!! What's her name" half as often as I used too :roll:

Back