PDA

View Full Version : Older dog.What harness ?

Justine
12th December 2006, 08:34 PM
What harness do you get for the bigger ,older dog.Puppia is this just for puppy ?

Lani
12th December 2006, 08:47 PM
Is the dog a Cavalier? If so, age does not matter. You will want the soft harness anyway because it keeps from pulling on the neck the way a normal collar would.

arasara
12th December 2006, 08:47 PM
puppia is just a name brand. It has nothing to do with age. If you have a small dog that will fit a puppia, it should be good for all life stages. :flwr:

Justine
12th December 2006, 09:04 PM
Many thanks to you both.Yes it will be another cav.Picking a 6 yr old girl to foster on friday am.Holding on to her till she is rehomed,but if she fits in well and all goes ok will keep her if ok with Karlin.Antway will get my new little girl a harness for now.Will order a large .Its just that alfie is in a large and he is only 7 months.So i thought a large would be to small.

Cathy T
13th December 2006, 01:17 AM
Definitely for any age dog. I've bought a new one for Jake and held onto my other one for just such instances. When I foster I like to have them on harness rather than collar.

Joanne M
13th December 2006, 01:23 AM
Justine you are wonderful for taking in this cavalier and caring for it in your home. ((((((hugs))))))