• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Furthering the Introduction with more "captures"..

scuffer

Still Punkin...
Punker.jpg

Black & White & Pink BOO...
DSC_0250-8bwc.jpg

Wraslin'...
DSC_0222-8.jpg

Chasin'...
DSC_0056-8.jpg

Enjoy!! javascript:emoticon(':snap:')
camera
Love & Licks...
BOO & Punkin'

I love the first pic of Punkin and the Black White & Pink Boo!!! Tooo cute!!

:flwr:

Oh My Gosh Punkin is absolutey adorable how old is he. ????

Just love the chasing pic and the wraslin, pink boo too.

Gorgeous Fur Babies. :D :D :D

Linda said:

Punkin was 1 in the first photo...but she is 2 now, but still hasn't lost her playtime feistiness.

I'm such a sucker for tris and yours are just fabulous. Punkin is adorable but Boo is flat out gorgeous!

scuffer said:
Linda said:

Punkin was 1 in the first photo...but she is 2 now, but still hasn't lost her playtime feistiness.

So sorry she, her tail is gorgeous for a one year old.
I have always thought that tri's have a much thicker coat.

So then we need updated pics. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]

So sorry she, her tail is gorgeous for a one year old.
I have always thought that tri's have a much thicker coat.

So then we need updated pics. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

I believe you're correct...tri's do seem to have thicker coat and ears. Here's some more current pictures of her...
DSC_0427-8.jpg

DSC_0480-8.jpg

DSC_0306-8.jpg

DSC_0049-8.jpg

The 2 of them...

DSC_0157-8.jpg

Love and Licks...
Boo & Punkin

Look at those coats...to die for!!! What incredibly beautiful dogs. Do they come from the same breeder? I'm curious to know if they're related. Coats vary so much but those two are so similar. My Jake has a much longer coat than Shelby. Whereas Shelby's is shorter but much thicker than Jake's. I don't know if you've posted their story or not. Now that I've seen updated Punkin pictures....wow...flat out as gorgeous as Boo!!

Your Punkin and Boo are just gorgeous. They also have beautiful glorious coats. You take great action shots with no blur. What kind of camera do you use?

molly said:
Your Punkin and Boo are just gorgeous. They also have beautiful glorious coats. You take great action shots with no blur. What kind of camera do you use?

Hi Molly and the Fur Kids!!!
My husband uses a Nikon D2X w/ 70-200 VR lens for action (he's a photographer). You certainly have a lovely gaggle of Cavaliers... give them a smooch for us!!
Love & Licks...
Lin, Cal, Boo & Punkin'

Gorgeous gorgeous tris! Punkin is such a lovely dainty girl- with one heck of a coat. :D :D :D

How did you get only the tongue to be pink in Boo's pic?

OMG!! they are stunning!! Seriously, I am in love with Punkin!! She is a doll!! I want I want I want!!!! :l*v: :luv: :lotsaluv:

She is a dainty thing for sure...sometime we can't even hear her scratch at the door to go out. Yes...their coats are something else... something else to BRUSH!... clogging vacuums... :lol: :lol:

Back