• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

warnerb

I am new to the cavaliertalk. I presently have two female Blenheims - Maggie and Molly. They were named when we purchased them in September. They are 17 months old, can to us house-broken (what a treat) and are wonderful. We had a male cav who lived to be 14 named Bentley. Perhaps the sweetest dog ever - was deaf and almost blind when he died. I still miss him :( These girls are funny and we love having them. I had a cocker spaniel in between cavaliers and there is no comparison.

Welcome!! This is a great site with a great group of people. Welcome to both of you! :flwr: :flwr:

Hi There,
Welcome! I just joined about 3 months ago myself. Great place for Cav Lovers to meet and discuss everything, and get to know each other. Enjoy!

Take Care!

Marilyn (Ebay Store Owner-Darby's Cavalier Corner)

Hi Warner, Maggie and Molly. Welcome, pull up a chair, get comfy, there's lots of fun posts to read, and don't forget to check out the photos in the gallery.

icon_welcome to this group.
I am new too ! I joined that group a few days ago. I think we can find so many interesting ideas about our kings !

Back