PDA

View Full Version : Nemo goes on a trip

tuna
13th December 2006, 10:08 AM
I took nemo to McMinns Lagoon yesterday, its on of my favourite places to take photos - basically because it's down the road from my house!

http://ayusaki.com/images/20061213183410_nemo-longgrass.jpg

He kept me company while I waited for the sun to set. You can find the sunset photo I took here:
http://ayusaki.com/index.php?showimage=430

molly+charlies mum
13th December 2006, 01:16 PM
lovely pictures,the sunset one is beautiful :)

Linda
13th December 2006, 06:10 PM
Gorgeous pic of Nemo, that sunset is breathtaking.

Could you somehow put Nemo's picture in it with that as the background.
What a photo it would make.

Cicero's Mummy
13th December 2006, 07:29 PM
I always look forward to photos of Nemo! They are just darling!

babyC
13th December 2006, 10:59 PM
agree MathisGreen :) they are beautiful.. :flwr:

enchantingdragon
14th December 2006, 12:02 AM
What a lovely background for a lovely pup!

tuna
14th December 2006, 02:11 AM
I'll have to post some more pics of him that I took that day then.

Karlin
15th December 2006, 01:10 AM
He's so cute in the grass -- love the contrast in colour; the grass is so vividly green. The sunset is spectacular -- what amazing colours.

Joanne M
15th December 2006, 01:13 AM
A photo like that is worth waiting for. I love sunsets, that is so dramatic, it's breathtaking. You had a great companion to keep you company, love that tall grass.

Darby's Mom
16th December 2006, 08:52 AM
I always look forward to seeing pictures of precious little Nemo! He is SUCH a cutie!

Also, your sunset picture is absolutely breathtaking! WOW!! I took the liberties of browsing some of the other pics on your website. Oh my goodness! You are a phenomenal photographer! You have a spectacular eye for lighting, color and shape! Those pictures are absolutely amazing!!! WOW!!! :thmbsup:

tuna
16th December 2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Darby. still learning lots about photography, only been in the game for a bit over a year!

No more photos of Nemo for a while, he lost most of his hair due to ticks and fleas. Took him to the vet today for vaccination and advice.