• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nemo goes on a trip

tuna

I took nemo to McMinns Lagoon yesterday, its on of my favourite places to take photos - basically because it's down the road from my house!

20061213183410_nemo-longgrass.jpg

He kept me company while I waited for the sun to set. You can find the sunset photo I took here:
http://ayusaki.com/index.php?showimage=430

Gorgeous pic of Nemo, that sunset is breathtaking.

Could you somehow put Nemo's picture in it with that as the background.
What a photo it would make.

He's so cute in the grass -- love the contrast in colour; the grass is so vividly green. The sunset is spectacular -- what amazing colours.

A photo like that is worth waiting for. I love sunsets, that is so dramatic, it's breathtaking. You had a great companion to keep you company, love that tall grass.

I always look forward to seeing pictures of precious little Nemo! He is SUCH a cutie!

Also, your sunset picture is absolutely breathtaking! WOW!! I took the liberties of browsing some of the other pics on your website. Oh my goodness! You are a phenomenal photographer! You have a spectacular eye for lighting, color and shape! Those pictures are absolutely amazing!!! WOW!!! (y)

Thanks Darby. still learning lots about photography, only been in the game for a bit over a year!

No more photos of Nemo for a while, he lost most of his hair due to ticks and fleas. Took him to the vet today for vaccination and advice.

Back