• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Four dogs in a shower

BarbMazz

I took some photos of all four of my beasts standing in the elevated dog shower in my laundry room:

4dogsinbath1.jpg
4dogsavatar2shot.jpg

That is adorable!!!!! Do they "sing" in the shower? Looks like you have the makings of a 4 peice rock band!!

lmallicoat said:
:lol: Too cute!

I love your Springer! :flwr:

Thanks... she's my little "Maggie-waggie, curly-girly". She's the only girl because she's IN CHARGE. She is very "talkative"... lots of "roo-roo woo-woo's" going on ALL the time. When she is especially happy she walks with her body curved like a "C", hence the "curly-girly" nickname. She is one awesome doggette!

scuffer said:
That is adorable!!!!! Do they "sing" in the shower? Looks like you have the makings of a 4 peice rock band!!

HA! No singing YET icon_whistling but who knows it could start any time now!

We were never able to plant our lawn this fall...too much doggone RAIN.... so we basically have a mud pit for a yard. They come in the door and go right up into the shower.. they're on automatic pilot! They also know that good treats come their way after their foot wash. :roll:

Bruce another home improvement project for you! :lol: I want one too. :wggle:

Boy would that save my back a whole lot of aching!! :? I am jealous!! New project in the new house!! I guess I should buy furniture first huh... :lol:

Now that gives me an idea!!! :D dangerous or what,

A good project for my spare/not used shower cubicle!!!

Now where is that husband of mine!!!.........

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hmmm, if I had a shower like that, my dogs would be a lot cleaner! :lol: I wish I had a place to build one like that!

Back