• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bertie and Molly

alibunnylady

Just seconds before this shot, Bertie was draped right over Molly and both were looking very comfy, unfortunately, mummy fetching the camera made them move, I dont' think they wanted too many people knowing they can get along QUITE that well! hehehe.

Picture252.jpg

This one was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, the other dog is a month younger than Bertie and is now about three or four times his size but they do love a good game when they get together. Sorry it's so blurred, was impossible to take a decent shot, they wouldn't stay still! lol!

Picture221.jpg

Really cute! I can't get over rabbits as pets. I have never met a pet rabbit in person, but from the pictures here it is amazing how they can live in your house with other animals.

What pals they are - I used to have a rabbit when I was little but Mindy died on Boxing Day..... we had to bury her in the garden and do the praying thing - was about 8 at the time though :yikes

I thought my rabbit was big.... i was mistaken WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What kind of rabbit is it?!!? I'm jealous

soma said:
I thought my rabbit was big.... i was mistaken WOAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What kind of rabbit is it?!!? I'm jealous

She is a British Giant and weighs around 20lbs! LOL They are pretty much the same as the Flemish Giants in America but more muscular and not QUITE so docile in my opinion but Molly has proven to be different to any other bun I've had, she'll take on pretty much anything! lol!

Alison

Back