• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you to MY santa! :)

arasara

My santa was - Spencer in VA aka Whitney!

I just wanted to say to you thank you so much!! I had so much fun teasing kosmo with that stupid box to open it. I kept shaking it and saying "do you want it? Is it for you?" He's got quite the attitude - he wanted it right then and there!! :yikes

Inside of the box was the most gorgeous picture of spencer ever (which I think I'm going to hang up providing that's ok with Whitney! icon_whistling ) and the CUTEST little cavalier christmas card ever made. It was gorgeous. I wish I could find christmas cards like that !

There was a little yellow package wrapped in tissue paper and inside of that was the cutest little blue leash and harness set you ever did see!! :) She apparently thought Kosmo was special enough to receive his own "made for him" harness and leash set!! It's baby blueish and made very well. The lady that does this is very nice job. :)

Ok so to be honest at first I couldn't get it to fit and I had to cut two strings to get the chest strap over the black adjustment plastics.. icon_blshing but I cut them and guess what?!?! I got it to fit!! :D :D :D :D :w**h**:

Here's his new gear and then since none of yall are waiting to post, here's him IN his new gear! :flwr:

b66321163.jpg

b66471798.jpg

Thank YOu!!! :thnku:

Kosmo, TN Spencer & Izzy are going to be twins (or triplets I suppose)! Whitney was my SS on the other board and they look so stylish in their little harness sets!

Too bad the dogs chewed my USB cord in half for my camera, or I would post pics. A trip to WalMart is in order...

Sara, Kosmo is a doll as always! :flwr:

Back