• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Riley is one year old today!

LauraD

Today is Riley's one year birthday! :jump: He has been just a bundle of fun since we got him at 10 1/2 weeks back in Feb. He's unlike any dog i have ever had and I adore that in him. He's outgoing, smart, funny, sweet, confident, curious, athletic, tenacious, and my best furry baby ever! :lotsaluv:
Today I'm going to spoil him rotten and let him have almost all his favorite things. (not how i usually do it, but today is special ;) ) I thought i would share his special day with you all. We have had our challenges and there are more to come I'm sure, but I wouldn't want any other doggie. Riley is my baby boy and I'm lucky to have him!!

From little baby, to big boy.
Ok, so he has bad hair days, don't we all? :lol:

Puppykong.jpg
DSCF3791.jpg

Happy Birthday sweet Riley! You are as handsome now as were you were cute as a puppy!

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

LauraD said:
He's outgoing, smart, funny, sweet, confident, curious, athletic, tenacious
DSCF3791.jpg

his eyes in this picture show every word is true - he just spurts personality out of them
:hppybdy:

Oh Riley. ...

Come to my house I'll throw you a giant birthday party !! :) You're so adorable I am sure your mom is spoiling the heck out of you!! :)

Happy Birthday to your first and MANY MANY more to come!! :) *HUGZ*!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. We had a fun day and Riley got lots of goodies and toys. He's sleeping now, I think he enjoyed himself. :D

I remember when you got Riley--you described him the same way you do now, he was always a spunky little guy who had his own way of doing things, into the test of wills, and able to charm hearts with affection, character and charisma.
What a handsome young dog he's grown into! great photo, his spirit comes shining through.

Happy birthday Riley, and happy next year of your life!!!
:hppybdy:
:*nana:
cl*p
:fool:

Happy Birthday Riley! You look gorgeous!!! b*n*n*
Have a great Day! :flwr:

Back